After the credits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uapyro
Is there anything after the credits? I left as soon as the credits were on for about 30 seconds.
Someone claims there was something about Neo's death, but I haven't seen anything here mentioned. Can anyone confirm, or shoot down this information?

nickysan
NO NOTHING IS AFTER THE CREDITS BUT BAD MEMORIES!

DJCool976
nope...i waited until the lights came back on and nothing

Captain REX
Shut...up...plain and simple.

forumcrew
yea there was nothing.. since there was after reloaded i made sure to stay again i was hopin for the bros to talk or have a matrix online preview or something

ITALIAN926
Yea, the money sucking Wachowski's will add something to the credits in 2 weeks so that more people see it again. ha. would not surprise me in the least.

burlyman
THEY ARE NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY
they wanna share their amazing vision with us smile nobody forced you to see it stick out tongue

peace
Happy Dance

DisrupTer911
yeah, its just a black screen.

What is this Matrix online that everyone talks about?

is it gona be like star wars galaxies?

DARKVIRUS
hehehe!!!

Go ahead with yo bad self nicky. Let them know what's up!

realworlddreams
it ses www.thematrix.com n the only thing special on there is "the matrix hacked" which is all the little tidbits they did between movies.
www.matrixonline.com is where all matrix online stuff can be found. sign up for the newsletter and you could possibly be asked to do beta testing HELL YEAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.