was REVOLUTIONS a program made with the purpouse of dissapoint the entire humanity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Underp
Reloaded had very complex dialogs, but very interesting and possible to understand.

But what was that in revolutions?, what's that sh#t?, what was that dialog about love and stupids stuffs ?

Why i can't stop crying ? why i'm so dissapointed ?

You think it is out destiny be dissapinted in a way like this?

Why Revolutions wasn't what i was waiting for ?

--------------------------------

If you don't want to answer to my questions, then just tell me if i'm living inside a matrix and Revolution was a program to make my cry.

Just tell me that the real film is in the Real world, and that i didn't saw the movie, that what i saw was just......... Nothing.

nickysan
IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! REVOLUTIONS SUCKS ASS AND THERE SHOULD BE A REMAKE WRITTEN BAY ALL THE FANS!

Underp
I'm agree with the fact, that has to be re-written by the FANS.

YES, The FANS. We need to organize a convention, right here, right NOW, hehe.

ITALIAN926
I wish I could erase my memory of M2 and M3 and never see them as long as I live.

Underp
Is the most beautiful thing i've ever heard. I Need the "Men In Black" memory eraser too.

jiggaman8604
The freaking W. bros are gonna hang for this....

Underp
It could be a way for them to know how revolutions really had to be.

But first we need to find a way to backup this entire forum and send it to them on CD.

I tought REVOLUTIONS was going to be something very deep.
Deep enought to make me doubt about the GOD existence.

But i still think GOD really exist. Cause he destroy the REVOLUTIONS roll, just to maintain the humanity believing in him.

husky321
Your last two sentences make no sense, genius!

Underp
Already Fixed, I think.

Sorry, my english sucks a little.

Anyway...... W.bros, must read the entire FORUM, HEHE

Underp
I've been reading some topics, and you guys are just destroying my self with all your comments. I feel terrible, i can't stop criying.

I feel worst than when i was kicked by my first girlfriend. This pain is horrible, shaking so much.

GOOOOOOOD why you destroyed REVOLUTIONS ? George Lucas got to be behind this failure.

DAMN you George. Episode 3 will SUCKS too. You'll see AZZHOLE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.