can someone put the matrix 3 into a simple explanation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soldiermccoy
can some one please put the explanation of matrix three into something that i could understand. dont really understand what happened. did the matrix just restart. is neo dead. is zion going to be free forever. what the heck happened.

ITALIAN926
from what i can see, the Matrix simply resumed.... Neo is Dead, Zion wont be free forever, what the heck happened? I was robbed $8.50

JediHDM
No, the matrix did not just restart. Neo sacrificed himself, to "balance the equation", so to speak. Zion will be free for as long as it chooses to be. and i do not believe Neo to be dead. think of it this way. Neo, is infinitely powerful, but his mind cannot accept it, he is just human. Smith is basically trying to approach Zero, destroy everything. infinity can be written as 1/0. 1/0, *0, equals ONE...Neo realized this, and allowed Smith to take him, because "everything that has a beginning has an end".

forumcrew
italian just because you dont understand something doesnt mean it sucks.. if you dont have an explanation let someone else explain it

ITALIAN926
Forum, not for nothing but not understanding something is a GOOD REASON for it to suck. Movies shouldnt confuse the hell outve people... countless things should not be up for debate on a chat forum, ESPECIALLY once the final chapter is over. Thats not how movies are supposed to be. Do you think Aunt Gladys understands all the bullshit religious points of this movie? You think she plays ETM? Id say the majority of people that has seen these last 2 movies DONT fully understand them the way we do on this site....and would also agree that they suck. For the most part, people giving a 10 rating are basing it solely on special effects and action.

And Jedi, how do you define "dead" ? When you leave this Earth, youre DEAD. Considering Neo no longer has a living body in the real world, Id say he's dead. He may be somewhere else... call it heaven if you like.. but the dude is dead.

saxmanuw
"italian just because you dont understand something doesnt mean it sucks.. if you dont have an explanation let someone else explain it"

This is ludicrous. What kind of a movie do you need an EXPLANATION to understand? That isn't a movie ladies and gents. We all shouldn't have to come onto an internet chat board where .000001% of the population has come up with some backstory that fits the film and they therefore take it as fact. It's a frickin move for crying out loud, not a textbook!!!!

ragesRemorse
they left the possiblity of neo being dead or alive open for you to decide. Revolutions was great. they geared the movie more twords the suspense and wrapping up the story. I'm glad they focused more on the simplicity of the story than giving you philosophies to explain a simple plot.

priestjim
Neo didn't die. Didn't you see that just before the "funeral" scene ended that the camera showed the world through Neo's eyes (light)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.