What is the Matrix teaching our youth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I cannot believe Trinity and Neo both die and that Neo commits suicide? What a crock.

morgan01
trinity has to die otherwise neo would not be so quick to sacrafice himself to save human kind and give them peace with machines

JediHDM
thank you morgan, you beat me to it... TH, it is not teaching our youth to kill each other and commit suicide, Trin had to die for Neo to sacrifice himself, and Neo did not sacrifice himself for naught, he knew what he was doing. He was balancing the equation and saving humanity.

Tired Hiker
I love all you Matrix freaks. And I mean that in the most positive joyful way.

Tired Hiker
All I know is that because of you guys I will understand Revolutions so much better than the average joe since you guys tear everything apart and dissect it till it just has to make sense and stuff.

Tired Hiker
Word to all your mothers.

Tired Hiker
I should be slapped for posting four posts of crap in a row in the Matrix forum.

Tired Hiker
Five. Sorry.

morgan01
there wasn't much hidden to understand why trin died and why neo sacraficed himself.

Tired Hiker
Hmm. What a waste of a good piece of ass. Trin, that is. Neo too, I guess. In case I'm gay.

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO Preston Omg you are so great ok laughing out loud

I'm with ya, I'm pissed that they would kill these two off mad

ragesRemorse
well Neo's sacrifice was based around nobility and perservearance. So if our youth would understand that, then our world just might change. I however see more people breaking each others bones in the name of trying to copy the matrix.

Tired Hiker
Hmm, are you speaking of other movies or are you speaking of the youth of today?

ragesRemorse
is there a difference? all youth is impressionable

Tired Hiker
Okay, you win. This time.

Tired Hiker
laughing

Tired Hiker
So, did you like it?

ragesRemorse
lol, . Diddnt think it was as good as the others, but deffaintly a good end. I was entertained through the whole thing, and theres not much more you can ask from movies these days. Did you like reloaded?

BackFire
Glad to hear they die, I'm sure it will be comical too see Keanu Reeves trying to portray death.

Tired Hiker
Sounds like the ending is pretty happy, right?

BackFire
For me, yes.

ragesRemorse
LOL well actually he just kind of lies there. they dont tell you for sure if he's dead so he had to dig deep in his acting abilities and give a performance of dead, but maybe not dead LOL. During this movie when trnity was dieng she goes on this 10 minute death speach, and in the theater there were people saying "just die, we get the point" thats comming from more than 3 people in a theater

Tired Hiker
I saw reloaded and it was good the third time I saw it.

ragesRemorse
LOL yeah i decided i liked it the second time. then about 2 months later i realized what actually happend in the movie

Tired Hiker
Thank you Rage. I respect you for your honesty. That was bold to tell this info. Hmm. Should I even see it? Well, that's a dumb question. Of course I want to see it. But should I, hmm.

BackFire
I'm sure they were attempting to give the meaning of life in her speech.

ragesRemorse
diddnt think i'd be giving anything away, seeing how you said you read all the spoilers. Seeing how you know everything that happens, you should probably wait till you can see it for free, or dvd. Unless your a major fan. If you liked the other two you hsould take somthing away from it

ragesRemorse
she just went on and on talking in circles about what she wanted to tell Neo, finally he just kissed her to shut her up. then she died

dragonpisces272
I never even knew people can last that long being impaled by three metal things...

ragesRemorse
have you ever met anyone impaled by three metal rods? It is very possible. Infact it happens all the time. If she had gotten madical attention im sure she would have lived. My father is a doctor, and he has told me stories about cases he's worked on. A construction worker who fell 30 feet, and was impaled by a contruction rod up through the colin. HE lived. Happens all the time, as long as no major organs were hit, she'd be fine, and actually i bet it diddnt hurt that much, she's just a weak little girl

Korri
im happy Trinity dies....but Neo? sad

dave123
if trinity didnt die, neo probably wouldnt have sacraficied himself, cos once trinity is dead, he doesnt really wanna live, so reeeeally it was a bad thing

Korri
sad

dave123
back to the topic, i think the matrix teaches us that if you have enough guns and the ability to run along walls.... you can take out any building you want yes

julibug
Hmmm, let's see, the Matrix teaches us 1. your born, 2. you live, 3. you die. wink

GABRIEL05
one word

BOROMIR wink

The matrix teaches us: we make our own future.

realworlddreams
backfire-get a life, as to hiker, its a movie, its for personal enjoyment, not to be analyzed on how it influences children. WHO CARES? think of how it influences u, not others, cuz everyone has their own opinions, i actually feel as tho i shouldnt be writing this, cuz its just furthering along ur ego as to how a movie influences society, but thats just it,its a movie and should be taken as such, the bible itself is but a book, its how you look at it that it shapes the way you act, inspiration is everything.

Tired Hiker
Who asked you, you pig! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.