Tired Hiker's take on REVO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm reserving this thread for when I finally see Revolutions. I will post my opinion here and I'm sure it will be worth reading whether I like it or not. What do you think of that?

LindsIsTightK
I think you told me that you aren't gonna see it so your response is never gonna happen wink

Tired Hiker
You've got balls Linds. I should fight you. Let's go.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I am pretty tough aren't I? cool You're just jealous stick out tongue C'mon don't infiltrate the Matrix forums with your OTF stuff anymore stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yeah, good point. I'll be back though, when I've actually seen REVO. cool

Tired Hiker
So, I know you are all dying to hear my review of Revo so I'm going to see it tonight. Unless there is a flood, or the theatre catches on fire, I will see Revo . . . finally!

eatingimpaired
*Theatre catches on fire*
"Sir we found supected arson,"said the police detective to the police chief.

rysdigital
back to the offtopic forum, mr wannabe funny yes

dave123
we await your wise views
(flood flood flood!)

Tired Hiker
You guys rock. cool

Tired Hiker
So I finally saw Revo and I must say, I'm glad they got all the philosophical jargon out of the way during the first half of the film allowing the second half to be a full on rampage of eye popping calamari carnage and a sound feast of buzzes, pops and low pitched whizzes.

Revolutions, I loved it. I enjoyed it far more than when I saw Reloaded in the theatres, mind you I eventually fell in love with Reloaded the third time I saw it being the second time on DVD! I never saw the Matrix in the theatres and for that I will always punch myself on the leg on the first Wednesday of every month.

So, basically, Matrix was a great movie in itself, Reloaded was a worthy sequel, and Revo was quite a fine finale to say the least and Revo will be the name of my next dog. Thanxs for your time.

Tired Hiker
So basically, Neo had to allow Smith to duplicate through him in order to allow the Oracle into the new clone in order to kill all the Smiths so they wouldn't threaten the machine world. Hence, a sort of truce was made between the Machine World and the RL? Right? So, it's like the Matrix is destroyed, but the machine world exists, with the real world, in peace, hence a balance.

The none
The matrix WASN'T destroyed, pal. C the black cat n the sun rise at the last scenes? The matrix was REPROGRAMMED.

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, I knew that.

dave123
i never saw matrix 1 in cinema either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.