Omg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sturge_747
I don't understand how robots could have taken over Earth in the first place when there was so much EMP that could have been let off by the hmans scorching the sky in the first place embarrasment And what are the robots going to do with their spare time in the real world? Well besides being lame and destroying Zion 5 times sad There is nothing fun about constantly growing humans as batteries and chasing down hovercrafts, aren't they supposed to be like Self-Aware, seems more like they're Self-Lame. Crap and why didn't humans escape to the Moon or Mars? They obviously had the technology... If you ask me the robots would have been better off using the Earths core for energy and leaving all the
humans jacked up to the matrix. One thing I wanto know is how could the robots have described the Past so perfectly in the first place when they weren't even around for christ's sake
Happy Dance
I don't understand why all the Robots aren't jacked up in the Matrix and have fun like the humans do then everything would be hunky dory sad

MercuryTwin
I dunno they had the pretty little white room with touch screen technology in the 2nd film but still had no shoes....

droopy1592
You may need to do more READING in your free time. It is the nature of the race that believes its superior to keep knocking the inferior race down but not out...

They need someone to pick on and batteries to charge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.