PURPOSE OF LIFE, Existence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
?

finti
PURPOSE OF LIFE?
to live

GABRIEL05
ok then I can dig it like a mole

Tired Hiker
The purpose of life is to have as much fun as possible before you die. Think of a better answer.

NyC-gUrL
The purpose of life is to find love.....

confused

Storm
to keep pondering about the purpose of life

The Force
the purpose of life is to find out what the purpose of life is...

TH is an epicurean...

GABRIEL05
I like NYC Gurls answer

NyC-gUrL
smile

Corlindel
In Three simple ways the purpose of my life are:
To love myself and then love the others and share.
Find a real love and wisdom.
Living fast never giving up of fighting for my rights - In a sociological way I mean; liberty, iguality, fraternity and solidarity for all.

Storm
I think that each person creates meaning that is specific to their own life. Someone may find meaning in helping end poverty while another finds their meaning in the development of their mind. Both of these pursuits would be considered very noble, but neither answer the underlying desire for ultimate meaning or purpose beyond this life. Whatever meaning a person created would be limited to the few short years of their life.

Corlindel
There are not a colective and transcendental purpose of life.
We born and we die.
If I wanted to be reminded for eternity I will be shelfish.
I don't want to be reminded, my purpose of life is to believe that I am and that you are and that we can create, change and end our life if we want to.

Ask to the stars what is their purposes of life and when it dies and became a black hole, there are not more any purpose coz there is not life anymore.

Life is for living and the rest will became by itself.

Curl_Up&Dye
life is what you make it. There is no sole purpose for living, because the purpose of life is different for everyone. Some people were put on earth for a reason, some just drift. Life is about finding yourself first, and then determining your purpose, because the purpose of life is an individual as the person living it.

must_kill_Santa
to die well thats what i think

Sylvannas
If you mean one universal, singular propose or meaning by which some sense of enlightenment or completion shall be achieved then, truth be told, I doubt there is one. The way I see it, our purpose for being is more or less just the goals we set out to achieve. Any way...I can't add much else to this discussion, so I'll just say "42" and that'll be that.

Fire
as storm said the purpose of life is different for all of us

For me the purpose of life is to be happy, and for me to be truly happy I need to understand the world I live in. So to understand that world I need insight in that world. To gain that insight I need knowledge and experience. so my purpose indirectly is to study and to travel

ash007
LOL very clever Sylvannas you are right the answer is 42.

diegocala
NO! The answer is 69 big grin

KidRock
i think this belongs in the matrix forum lol stick out tongue jk

my purpose in life is to "do it" with a girl from every country in the world! lol (excluding a few)

DeNiro
Kidrock u fuuckin bastard u stiole my idea i cant bealive it laughing out loud seriously i want to do that really bad i say when we r both like 22 or 25 or sumthing i come to new york and we both take off to the cold countries first then move on the the warm ones and we bang someone in every country we will be a team laughing out loud im doing it no matter what though seriously i am going to try

diegocala
laughing out loud Just bring lots of penicillin on this adventure! Don't want those peters fallin off eek!

GABRIEL05
Besides canada and the Vatican, what country wouldn't you wanna ya know get to "know the natives better"?

Ohhhhhhh...Netherlands. Yeah stick out tongue

KidRock
dude im so serious to lol i wanna get an english girl a japanese girl a chinese girl a russian girl a spanish girl a portugese girl a canadian girl a american girl lol swiss swedish and oh so many more more more

DeNiro
i think there is like over 200 countries but i am not going to **** a afghanistian women or iraq women i think we will jsut go there with hot chicks **** em and leave laughing out loud

this is true, so the answer is "there is no purpose to life"

Curl_Up&Dye
Y'all can fly over those countries in a plane...the mile high club counts if it's in the air within the country's borders.

PS- why not the vatican? save it as your last stop...quite a challenge if you ask me.

Curl_Up&Dye
Once again, the topic has been diverted to an alternate topic about peni.

btw: is peni the plural of penis??? lol
Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

KidRock
rock on bro lol

and what exactly is the mile high club? lol

and ill get a girl from vatcian i have no problems doing a nice little church going girl lol eek!

Curl_Up&Dye
the mile high club is when you have sex in an airplane bathroom while it's flying up in the air

KidRock
oh i am DEFINETLY doing that lol

Curl_Up&Dye
lol go for it...but those bathrooms are mighty small...so just pray there's no turbulence, you might end up with a concussion. lol

Circadian Rythm
TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK. rock

Jackie Malfoy
We have yet to know the purpose of life.I am guessing that it is for Existence!And that this should be in the decision thread and not this one.JM

JToTheP
life sucks, then you die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.