Two Somewhat New Bands.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gcharlottepunk
I'm becoming a big fan of the two bands "Smile Empty Soul" and "3 Days Grace" Has anyone heard of them? What are your opinions on the two bands?

loserib
both are top notch bands not as heavey as what i usauly listen to but still good none the less i am seeing smile empty soul this month on the twentyfith
hers a player for three days grace
http://www.hyfntrak.com/threedaysgrace/totalassault
http://www.hyfntrak.com/threedaysgrace
and heres a player for smile empty soul
http://www.m80teams.com/

gcharlottepunk
Thanks babe! Yeah, not really as hard as I like either, but they are awesome!

total metalhead
i like smile empty soul, their sound is pretty original, and doesnt sound as manufactured as some bands. i haven't heard much of 3 days grace though

gcharlottepunk
yep, smile empty soul is da coolest. 3 days grace is pretty good too.

*I'm not sober all the time, you bring me down at least you try, until we see this eye to eye I don't want this...........I must be running out of luck cuz your just not drunk enough to ****, and though I've had it up to here, I don't want this.................*

Sorry, just singing!

Thing_1
Yeah both bands are pretty good!

Difrycheulyd
Hmmm haven't really heard much of 'smile empty soul'....

but I really like '3 days grace' so I'll ave to check out some more of their stuff... smile

Curl_Up&Dye
I really like 3 days grace, but not really Smile Empty Soul.

gcharlottepunk
Too bad you don't like Smile Empty soul, they are a rockin band!!

Jeff_Atello
I hate both of them. Neither will be around much longer, and the same goes for Trapt and Chevelle. Talentless.

BadBabe
i love them i have the 3 days grace CD its really great i dont have smile empty souls cd yet but i might get it

eek! YOU LIKE GC!!!!!!!!!!!

ElectricBugaloo
eh

kinda sound like everything else on the radio

VilleValo462
i like Smile Empty Soul .. they are somewhat good ... not 3 days grace though ..

DemonicGambit-2
I like them both, I have the 3 Days Grace CD, and I want Smile Empty Soul's.

Scotty
what GC, good charlote?

Jeff_Atello
Were you talking to me? Yes, I like GC.

ElectricBugaloo
GC has as much talent as my goldfish

Jeff_Atello
That's one talented goldfish, then. And you know something? I've really noticed that you like to bash bands, but I have yet to read about one band that you DO like. So please, enlighten us.

loserib
audioslave they are like the only band ive seen him not bash

ElectricBugaloo
RATM
Queen
The Shins
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
Weezer (TBA and Pinkerton)
At The Drive In
The Mars Volta
Santana
Eric Clapton
Bob Marley
Black Sabbath
The Mountain Goats
Sage Francis
Blackalicious
Run DMC
Kinky
Jimi Hendrix
The Doors

At least those are the bands i have listened to in about the past week

loserib
props on the black sabbath you cant be that bad

ElectricBugaloo
but not ozzy's solo work...
he had like 2 or 3 good songs and a bunch of total shite

loserib
lost me on that one man ozzys solo albums a great you have to give randy and zakk respect they did some of the best guitar work ever on ozzys solo records

ElectricBugaloo
the songs just aren't as good. it's like Black Sabbath-lite.

Nothing Ozzy ever did as a solo artist compares to anything he did with Sabbath. and i think that's a pretty fair comparison considering he was the frontman in both projects.

Jeff_Atello
So you're into more classic rock. Why don't you actually give some of thenew bands a chance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.