Pirate/Downloadable Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
Anyone know where we can get anything like this yet? A downloaded Revolutions would be amazing and I could host it on my site smile

priestjim
Wait m8! It was released yesterday. I bet in a week we will have it in a cinema-ripped form.

audioheem
I can't wait... I wait too much... Now I want!!!

priestjim
Yes me too smile

plenTpak52
You can't even pay $10? Just go see it in the theatres. The quality in the pirate version will suck anyway.

Are you really THAT lazy that you can't get up and go to the theatres?

whatever the movie sucks either way. I liked the last 20 minutes though

priestjim
We've seen it already! Duh! We just want to see it again! Discover the little details that were not seen with the first viewing!

DARKVIRUS
hey audioheem do you know the penalties for hosting and sharing copyrighted matierials.....I sure hope you have $150,000 for every person who get's it from you.

Pm me and we will talk....I personaly did not like the movie but I might be able to help you out *cough*.

Preistjim: Bootleggers/pirates do not wait that long as soon as the movie hit the theatres the next day it's on the streets.

dundarz
Give it a day or two and i'm sure the home version of Revolutions will be available. Kill Bill arrived pretty quickly.

sith_darth_jay
a friend of mine got it tuesday, i dunno what quality though

DARKVIRUS
kill bill seemed to have been a pretty good copy also *cough*

Cowboyography
it sux so bad everyone needs to rip it off so the W Bros go broke!!!

DARKVIRUS
wooohoooo! Cowboy, man I like your style!

You da man! if it were up to me I would personally deliver a screener copy to everyone's frontdoor so they would'nt waste their money on this last installment. j/k of course....*cough*

dundarz
DARKVIRUS - Yeah, the Kill Bill copy was very good.

dave123
there is a preview for a cam on suprnova

DARKVIRUS
To quote smith Dun:

"I know it is, I've seen it"

Workprint...*cough*

priestjim
Mirage have released one according to vcdquality.com. I've found it in emule and I am downloading right now.

forumcrew
a copy is out! i know this for a fact because i do NOT have it......

dave123
i am downloading as i type.... got 1% smile

forumcrew
i dont have 70% smokin'

Noola
Beware - the quality of this version is supoosedly poor with flickering pictures and awful sound

Just a warning

dave123
better than nothing, at least

Davidus712
could sumone pls type as many addresses they know that DOESNT have it?

forumcrew
i DONT have it and im NOT watching it

realworlddreams
nothin on kazaa works, dont waste ur time, at least on kazaa lite k++, NOTHING THERE IS REAL!

Raz
Please, no illegal talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.