Matrix Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jeff25
I saw Revolutions on Wednesday afternoon at a theater just outside of Cleveland, OH. It was a noon show and the place was packed.

After watching the movie, without giving away anything for those who haven't seen it yet, I found myself liking Reloaded more. Maybe because the second one had more martial art stuff in it and Neo just kicked ass.

I liked Revolutions, but I had to ask my wife to explain the end to me. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box, but I usually can figure movies out.

I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but it reminded me of the first time I saw "2001:A Space Odyssey." It was a great movie, but you're watching the end thinking, "What the Hell!??!!" I had to buy the 2001 book to have it make sense and I may have to do it again for Revolutions. Not sure if I'll see it a second time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.