Those Who've Already Seen Revolutions Only!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mountainmomma
Please help me understand the end. I'm really confused. How did he kill the Smiths? How did he use his "force powers" outside the Matrix? What the hell were the "Colonel Sanders" looking dude and the Oracle talking about at the end? Is there another movie coming out that will explain all this stuff? My husband's going to see it today but I want to figure all this out now. If you can help, please do. embarrasment

GABRIEL05
1. When Smith took Neo over smith/Neo was hardwired into the machine mainframe. From there it was a simple matter of destroying that one Smith. How that affected the others I don't know

2. He used his force powers out of the matrix because his mind was in touch with the machine mainframe. Therefore anything that was programmed from their world he could see, or sense.

Cowboyography
The end with Col Sanders/ Oracle was this
They are going to keep the peace with the humans and let the humans who wish to remain in the matrix there and the humans that want to be free will be freed to Zion, The problem is how do they know who wants what? and no there will not be any more movies (thanks god) just an online game. Really just forget you ever saw Revolutions/Reloaded, and pretend that the end was the end of part one, I am much happier with this type of thinking.

GABRIEL05
No what I think the architect planned was for the the rebels to only continue freeing people who wanted freedom.

Mountainmomma
Thanks, I think. I guess I'll never really get it. Isn't that the appeal sometimes? I think I like the first one the best. Not so confusing. I appreciate you're taking the time to humor me and explain the end. Doesn't really make more sense but I think I get where they were trying to go with it. Now I guess I get to look forward to Lord of the Rings final this Christmas. Maybe I should just stick to watching my daughter's Disney flicks. Those I understand. What the f**k?

Cowboyography
I agree completely, the first movie was straihgtforward,well thought out and just plain genious. The latter two were confusing, poorly made/written, hurried and relied to much on fight scenes that went absolutley nowhere!! Please W bros recall the latter two and pretend like they never existed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.