Ultimate xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
ok my fav comic is ultimate xmen and wanted to start a thread hope nobody minds a new thread.

DezW
poor poor Kurt... he has a very sad story in the ultimate-storyline...
i have some pictures about him but i don't read a whole comic... sad

gambit88
he always has had a pretty sad story line mystique chucked him over a waterfall when he was a baby to save her own life then raised in the circus cuz of being a freak he just has had a rough life in every xmen series. miffed

DezW
but he had a happy childhood in the circus and he didn't know anything about Mystique...

gambit88
that's true

DezW
ultimate Kurt has an earring cool
gambit 88, how could i get the ultimate-x-men comics? are they on a web site?

gambit88
comic book stores

DezW
here isn't any... the last hungarian Uncanny X-Men comic was published in 1997... sad

LipiDSama
Ultimate X-Men is cool, i like the fact that they made the mutants better all around just not powers with ordinary guys, they made them smarter and like btter over all, over evolved people, which is a cool concept. Beast is cool also, his adult version of Britney and Christina training room exersise program hes making for wolverine lol ^_^..That more evolved concept is cool.. o well those are my two cents, OH!! the bes tthing about ultimates the books, I like how the ytie in other marvel characters into it, like Spiderman , Ultimates, X-Men , Hulk etc. Thats cool Captain America and the Ultimates vs the X-Men that was a sweet book, Magneto blew the crap out of them. ^_^

Paola
Ultimate is my fav!!!!!
DezW.... download them from Kazaa!!!

LipiDSama
yea its pretty tight

I like the Quicksilver concept where they act have is real speed, like when he tells wand to be rdy, by the time my words reach your head i shall have take ndow nthe security and blah blah blah hehe all the guards are tied up in the blink of an eye. that was cool

I like the quote "Crommium" .... "They sent Crommium machines to kill a master of magnatism" haha humans are follish hehe ^_^

-Any creature this foolish deserves to fall off the top of the food chain.

gambit88
yea everyone loves them but does anyone have any pics Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance ?

Paola
I have tons wink

DezW
Paola: thanks, but Kazaa has damaged my computer a few months ago. so i'm afraid to use it again... I'll try with Overnet. thanks! wink

here is a pic about Kurt cool

Paola
DezW: ... sorry to hear that..... I hope it never damages mine!!!

DezW
Paola: noo, I think it'll never damage yours if you uses your old, own Kazaa! you must be careful only when you'll download it. smile

another picture:
(I like it when he speaks german. big grin )

Paola
cool pics DezW big grin
let me see if I have some wink

Paola
Team

Paola
more

DezW
woow, I love these pics, Paola! rock

another team-pic

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif it's geat DezW!!!!
Cyclops looks real cool!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Kes
Srorm looks ace! Love the long hair.

gambit88
the second team pic is now officially my favorite xmen pic!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance i give it an eight banana salute!!!

DezW
my dear Kurt love

ab012f9448
It's not fair, i haven't got any pictures because they don't sell the comics by me! sad

DezW
Remy

DezW
more

DezW
and more

Elanor
Gambit is soooo cute ^_^

Sesy Allerdyce
Ehm... Kurt's tail is a bit long...

Aww.... Remy is soooo cute! "No worries little one" happy But his hair is... uhm... strange...

SpikeSpiegel
I just got an Ultimate X-men (issue 8), I'll post some pics soon.

bester
I have that cyclops pic, but not the whole image...

gambit88
i wanted to know if gambits been in em yet i havn't seen him in em

Blind-Enemy

Paola
I did like it!!
that Azazel guy looks so evil!!!

DezW
better to be the son of a demon than the son of a simply count. devil

hmmmm, Kurt is a count... big grin

gambit88
if i were half demon i would probably kill myself just cuz that's freakey as heck

DezW
but why?
it is so cool to be a demon! you would have a tail, and fur and pointed ears... the people'd hate you... big grin devil

thorncrawler
i would love to be related to kurt

DezW
yes, he is sooo.. strong and sexy and sweet.. and deadly... love

DezW
more

gambit88
c'mon being a demon is having no freedom having to obey the most evil being in the universe that's just messed up.

DezW
why do you think so? Kurt is a demon too and he'd never obey the evil... everybody has a choice.. or not? What the f**k?

Paola
great pic Dez!!!

Blind-Enemy
i dont think Kurt's have an choice, 'cause he was summoned by Azazel , he went to that strange island and he didnt notice

Agneto
Ok, here's an Ultimate Jean Gray. Her face is weird.

Agneto
Ultimate Cyclops

Agneto
A group pic.

Agneto
I love this pic it's so cute. big grin

Agneto
Another Cyke.

Agneto
Jean again.

Agneto
Ultimate Wolverine

Agneto
Ultimate Storm

gambit88
those pics are awsome does anyone have any collosus i love collosus in ultimate

Agneto
I'll try to find some Colossus pics to upload smile

DezW
yes, you're right but.. Kurt was a demon in his whole life and he isn't bad or something.. so he don't became "evil" just because his origin...
this is why I said everybody has a choice. confused

Paola
I love the 2nd Cyclops pic http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

gambit88
i guess stan made it that way but demons are the worst things next to satan in the real world but oh well we're talkin comics

Agneto
Ultimate Colossus bust

Agneto
Ultimate Colossus pic 1

Agneto
Ultimate Colossus pic 2

Agneto
Ultimate Colossus pic 3

Agneto
pic 4

Agneto
pic 5

Agneto
pic 6

Agneto
pic 7

Agneto
pic 8

Agneto
Colossus normal form

Agneto
Ok, here are some wallpapers. I love this one.

Agneto
Jean wallpaper.

Agneto
Storm

Agneto
Magneto

Agneto
Cyclops

Agneto
Another Cyclops

Agneto
Beast...hmmm...kinda ugly, no?

Agneto
Wolverine

Agneto
Shadowcat

Agneto
Sabretooth

Agneto
Colossus

Agneto
Iceman, he's a bit childish

Paola
eek! Mystique & Storm look great!!!!!
I believe that's not Shadowcat.... that's Jean.... but I might be wrong.....
Sabretooth also looks great!!

Great pics Agneto........ keep them coming!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Agneto
Thank you very much Paola big grin But that is Shadowcat, Jean has short and red hair. Ok, now onto the pics again wink
In the pic: Jean, Shadowcat and Storm

Agneto
Storm

Agneto
Storm again

Agneto
I love this pic. Wolverine and Cyke.

Agneto
Cyclops

Agneto
Cyclops and Iceman

Agneto
And the last one for now, Jean

Kes
Great pics.
But please copy them to your PC then post them,ok?!
Cos some are to big and it takes too long for the page to open.

Paola
Agneto: thanks for clearing that Shadowcat-Jean issue!!!! I always wondered why she had short hair in some pics and why long in others,,, now I know big grin

The Wolvie & Cyke pic is AMAZING!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!

beastnpyro
uhm...i got a message from someone new here and hes askin me if pyros in ultimate xmen....well..is pyro in it???

Sesy Allerdyce
i didn't saw him in the ultimate comics... sad

beastnpyro
hhhmmm...so that means he aint......ok..thnx...but uhm....hes collectin them comics...ye reckon hell be in one of the comic episodes/////?????

Paola
he is DEAD!!! evil face
dead stay dead you know?

Vampiree
aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! don't remind me!!! :sob: poor johnny... :sob sob:

beastnpyro
lolz.....so he dint make it to the ultimate xmen series...***Sigh*** poor pyro

Blind-Enemy
there's a possibility that he might be in Ultimate x-men

gambit88
i neve have liked pyro that much though i know i'm gonna get massacred for sayin it ithink he's awsome in the movie but in evo he's a loser and in the comics he's just so so

Paola
I agree gambit88.... and the reason why people like him now is because of Stanford...

gambit88
stanford? you lost me if it's comics i havn't gotten one in awhile if thats the actor then i'll hafta learn his secret cool

Paola
yes... it's the actor big grin

gambit88
ooooooooooo then if i were a girl or gay i guess that would explain it right?

X-WOMen
laughing out loud hey i didn't know he died either

gambit88
who died?

X-WOMen
the flamming Pyro

gambit88
in what series? (surpressing a big HURRAY!!! until he finds out which series.)

X-WOMen
lol one of Paola's sarcastic jokes...but anyways who knows they were just saying that pyro hasn't been seen in the ultimate x-men comics

Paola
I didn't make a sarcastic joke...... I do not oftenly do that confused angel

X-WOMen
Then whats that?

Paola
oh!! that wasn't sarcasm.... that's Marvel's policy "Dead Stay Dead" means that no character will be brought back to life under any circumstances.... though Pyro would have a great chance to appear in Ultimate 'cause it's like a new beginning you know..... Colossus and Psylocke appear so.... if Pyro lovers are lucky, maybe we'll get a chance to see him hangin around with the Brotherhood.... or someplace else wink

Sesy Allerdyce
gambit88, you're a monster...

Agneto
Check out Toad he's 1000% out of 100% ugly. He's so ugly sick that I can't eat when I watch him. I just wanted to show you all, what have they done to him.

Vampiree
HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agneto
OK, here's Quicksilver, he looks fine IMO.

Sesy Allerdyce
hehe, i think this Todd is so cool big grin yeah, ugly, but cool big grin i like his head scarf

Sesy Allerdyce
yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, Pietrooooo!!!! cutieeeee!!!!!!!

Vampiree
hey! speedy's hoildin mags's bucket!

Agneto
You really like Toad Vampiree, then you can have him he's all yours stick out tongue

Vampiree
winky bells would kill me big grin and yeah, i think he looks pretty cool, maybe not cute (yuk!) but cool big grin

Agneto
Yeah, his scarf is cool, but him, oh no way. He looks like a drogdealer or a drunken toad.

Sesy Allerdyce
noo, just an evil Todd big grin hmm... hell yeah, he looks like a drogdealer big grin

Agneto
Yeah he is kinda cool, but he is still ugly!!!!

XxGambitXx1988
who r u talkin about??

Agneto
Yes, he does look evil. But look at his face and his hair, and maybe his body, UGLY I say. But he can be cool, otherwise. stick out tongue

Agneto
About Toad. Go to page 6 and you'll see his picture.

Agneto
OK, back to the pics for now.
Here's Psylocke, and she looks darn cool. cool

Agneto
Scarlet Witch

Sesy Allerdyce
wow, this Psylocke really good! i like her eyes! and she has a piercing in her nose like me! yeee! it's good!

Agneto, more Pietro pix, please! big grin

Agneto
Rogue
And she looks cool cool too.

Agneto
I told you she looks cool wink
OK, Ses if you say so. Pietro pics coming up.

XxGambitXx1988
thanks for the reply

Agneto
Another one.

Sesy Allerdyce
Pietrooo! oh, i love this ultimate Pietro so much! he is so cute!

XxGambitXx1988
my favorite character is gambit...
i got the legend of wolverine dvd and him and rogue are going out..

Agneto
Another pic.

Agneto
Yes he is cute, but he's sexy and handsome too,no? wink
A pic again

XxGambitXx1988
how do i send pics like these??

Vampiree
you write something in the reply window then you click preview and spellcheck which you can see just under the window, and then you click 'browse' near 'attach a file' big grin

XxGambitXx1988
ok thanks

Sesy Allerdyce
yeeeeah, he is big grin big grin

omg i read this comic!!! poor Pietro!! but he is so cool!

Vampiree
no problemo big grin

XxGambitXx1988
here is a Gambity Rogue

Vampiree
you're learning quick big grin

XxGambitXx1988
lol

XxGambitXx1988
i still need to learn to put a pic under my name..

Vampiree
i've replied to that in the pyro pics thread, go and see and learn big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
back to the thread's topic smile

XxGambitXx1988
i need to get a pic that fits ...
thanks anyway

Vampiree
big grin you can ask someone to make a sig for you big grin we have a lot of talented people here big grin

Vampiree
ses: who is that guy behind storm?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>