I don't like the end of matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yesenia
the end of matrix revolution was horrible.

what happen to Neo?

why Trinity have to Die?
and plis

why this ending do not finish with the pricipal character that it was NEO?

come on
the have to do the MATRIX 4

DISAPPOINTING

Cowboyography
Horrid, bordering on rancid!! Lets all pretend that the latter two movies were never made!!

GABRIEL05
*pretends the latter two movies were never made*

Fire
hmm I thought it was pretty good, but I'd never made a 2d one

MR ANDERSON
hahaha.ou did not get it then.it was a good ending.l mean you wanted the machines destroyed.an ending you knew would happen before you watched the movie.well thats the beauty of the matrix.whats wrong with the machines and humans co-existing?neo did not die coz at the end when he is carried away by the machine, you can see the lights he was seeing so whats the big deal.would you have like trinity to stay in zion without neo?she had to die coz neo was now the intrephase btween the humans and the machines.great movie.who could have thot.hahaha

priestjim
If Trinity didn't die, the machines would kill her anyway...And the humans could not destroy the machines. The humans were never meant to destroy the machines. They can't. Didn't you see the machine city? It's enormous! I mean WHOA! The One was only meant to end the war and nothing else. To help humans and machines live in peace at last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.