Silly new user thought *spoiler* kinda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zemp
First off this is my first post...so HI!

second of all if this has been posted or asked, sorry

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that all of the things neo could see in the "real world" that were machine were Yellow Glowing (not MRsmith/bane yellow flame)

what other thing did he see in a yellow grid like this in previous movies....only one thing that I can recall .... The Oracles Guarder...yes I have forgotten his name.

when Neo frist sees him in the Matrix..he too shows up yellow.

kinda neat I think...and Ideas? Is that simply a show of pure power....why were his blind visions very similar. Just neat I thought.

GABRIEL05
SERAPH wasn't really yellow. He just had a golden glow.

xeous
Neo sees in pure energy...

zemp
Yeah I am down with that. But I am just wondering if there is a connection trying to be made. In reloaded, he was the only one that way and they made a point to show him that way, then they brought the effect back in revolution, but only out of the matrix and only when nearing the Mech city. Interesting thats all

forumcrew
no seraph was seen in gold code most likely because he is an "angel"

MC Mike
One of the 7 angels of... do we have to say all this again?

zemp
One of the 7 angels of... do we have to say all this again?

MCmike..no you dont.

In the first post I let ya know I was new, maybe 3 hours old to here, and said sorry if this was already posted. I will search for the post.

and I wasnt questioning why he was gold, just that it was intersesting that the only thing the directors showed that way were he and the city..no biggie

MC Mike
That's why I thought it a waste to go into Seraph if we were discussing something else essentially.

Sifer
Neo couldn't see in code at the end of the Super Brawl either. Just thought I would tell you. This is shown when Smith is towering over Neo in the crater - It shows a shot from Neo's eyes smile

SG_Fox
Why couldn't Neo see in code any more, was becuase Trin. was dead? or becuase he just knew that it was over?

Verity
I think it was just the type of code! Seraph is as old as the machines themselves I imagine! He has always been protecting the Oracle, so he has to be as old as her! Neo comments to Trin that the city is made of light! Even as if it were beautiful, which I think it is!...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.