First post (I have seen Revo so might be some SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furiae
Greetings all....

I am still taking everything in and trying not to dig TOO deep. Over all I have been very satisfied with the Trilogy but can see many points for and against....

One thing I am not certain has been answered is how Agent Smith was able to find Mopheus, Neo and the Keymaker in the back doors in Reloaded. IF I am to assume the Oracle has much to do with the conflict between Neo and Smith and more or less encourages it shall I assume that Seraph let him in? That almost contradicts Seraph's reaction in Revolutions when Smith corners him, therefore I back off that assumption.
In that case, only keys can open those doors and the keymaker was no where near Smith. Do we just assume he has the "POWER" to go there...a little silly to me but....

Along those lines I was a little miffed why Serpah lost his key ring in Revolutions and just didn't use it to escape Smith...that seems like a bigger plot hole to me but maybe I am nit picking...I don't agree though...

For the record I like M1 the best (obvious reasons) then M3 and then M2...

I needed to add one more thought here off topic,

MANY posts here refer to the Architect and the Oracle and Smith etc as MACHINES and I couldn't disagree with this statement more...PERHAPS they are machines that are JACKED IN but I believe them to be no more than Microsoft Windows as in as they continuously say PROGRAMS...there are programs, machines and those humans jacked in and those that aren't. The machines work outside the Matrix and I believe not ONE lives within it.

Furiae
NO THOUGHTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.