Last Day on Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
If you were going to know that you were going to die tomorrow (from a heart attack or something) and you could do anything what would you do?

finti
Fix it so I didn`t die big grin

Dim
hmmmmmm...does this mean that you're the evil undead?

finti
hmmm yes.
Seriously I would spend every seconds with Live and Monika

Ratcat
I think I would tend to agree with Finti on this one. I would want to be with my Mandy, Ben and Jade.

Though if I wasn't able to spend everylast second with my family then I would take a high altitude parachute jump, something I have always wanted to do.

Raz
Hmm...if I could do anything?...then I guess it would be to bring about world peace.

Maybe thats a bit too far fetched.

Ratcat
I think you have to exclude the:
World Peace
Family
Discover cure of Cancer
elements else this becomes a really boring thread.

Just MHO...

finti
well it sure as hell doesn`t match your avatar laughing out loud and dont get any ideas just because of that avatar roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Ratcat
He has ultimate power....

finti
so do I evil face

Dim
Yeah, you can't think of things like that..it has to be something selfish and personal.

queeq
Isn't the last moments before you die the right time to do something UNSELFISH for a change?

Dim
Not for this topic.

queeq
Oh.. you're no fun anymore.

laughing out loud

Dim
I'm the one who's no fun..I'm trying to do over think this and take a kid like approach to it.

queeq
Okay, I can do that. I want a red bycicle. wink

finti
I will have a ton of beer and maybe I oversleep my death and wake up only with a hangover ready for more beer. rolling on floor laughing

King Jedi
I would do all the thing you're not supposed to do like jump up and down on the sofa and read Playboy. embarrasment

queeq
That sucks, finti. You may end up waking up in your coffin.... WITH A HEADACHE!!! big grin

Texas
I'd kill myself! I couldn't take the suspense of waiting for tomorrow

King Jedi
laughing out loud Why put off till tommorow what can be done today.

Texas
OK, but I dont know how, can you show me first King Jedi evil face

King Jedi
Ask around. Some people might want to help. evil face

finti
Then I will return as Dracula evil face and drink everybodys.... beer? confused rolling on floor laughing

Texas
Oh please, I'm like the Mother Teresa of the boards, no one wants to see any harm come to muah! big grin

finti
Just wait until the hords of Vikings hit the beaches of Texas evil face

King Jedi
Tex's avatar will protect him. wink

Texas
You Vikings have a horrible sense of direction, God knows you'll probally end up in Sweden roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

King Jedi
Hopefully France! big grin

Texas
Dont under estimate C3PO KJ, when provoked, he has been known to use his purse as a deadly weapon laughing out loud

finti
if there was any body who knew directions, we(Norwegians) have always been explorers, and great at it too. We will find you and then it is time to swing the battle axe evil face

King Jedi
laughing out loud Is he giving a salute in your avatar or is he polishing his head?

In my sig it looks like Qui-Gon is sucking his thumb.

Texas
*Yawn* roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

finti
a cross between Rob Roy and Qui-gon.

Texas
The yawn statement was aimed at Finti BTW. Yeah, I just noticed that, it doesn look like he's sucking his thumb. *In Jar Jar voice* How rude!!!

finti
One redneck to raid....soon hick , soon.

Texas
*Yawn, Yawn* Oh Finti the only thing you can raid is the fridge stick out tongue

finti
that is right and you will be in it.

Texas
I'm about the only thing in your fridge that is low fat stick out tongue wink

finti
low on most things.

Texas
sad

finti
smile "Cheer up sleepy Jean
Oh what can it mean to a
Daydream believer"- Monkees wink

Texas
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

King Jedi
You two have lost it. laughing out loud

finti
Comes from someone who actually chooses to live in Scotland big grin

Texas
Scotland is beautiful! I saw it on Rick Steeves' Travels Through Europe big grin

finti
Yeah well they lie on TV too. big grin No it has great and beautiful nature. And a freak fantasy monster which is a laugh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
Puff the magic dragon? No he's real! The Lochness monster, that's fake!

King Jedi
Of course it's not fake! I know it personaly.

Yip Scotlands terrible to live in. We just invent all these things and change the world but we never keep anything for ourselves. Apart from Nessie. sad

finti
puff the magic dragon, has Amanda been giving you something again? laughing out loud

Ratcat
So Dim, what motivated you to start this thread.

You got some bad news.... eek!

queeq
Good question.

I like Scotland. And I like haggis too.

Ratcat
Well maybe you and Dim should go and live in Scotland together and breed Haggis... laughing out loud

queeq
Why Dim? I already have been provided for and we have been to Scotland. We didn't manage to breed haggis though. Any tips?

Dim
Hmph!..Why not Dim???...You got something against me and Scotland???

Ratcat
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

A.B.M.T.M

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
Dim is way cool and Scotland is ok. They have come far on equal rights for the sexes, they both get to wear skirts laughing out loud

King Jedi
laughing out loud
If you all like Scotland so much, do any of you want to swap lives?
(That's LIVES not WIVES.)

Dim
laughing out loud Okay!, I don't have a wive to give you anyway..

HUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH?

King Jedi
Good. It's a deal then. But we keep our own clothes okay. stick out tongue

Ratcat
Careful, she has this t-shirt theft thing you have to watch out for....

mad

Texas
I would be ashamed to be a t-shirt theif embarrasment

Dim
Oh yeah...*looks at a small box filled with Tigger shirt sitting on her computer desk* If the post office had earlier hours you would have had it by now..sorry.

queeq
RC has a Tigger T-shirt????????????????????????

WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

King Jedi
rolling on floor laughing It could be a Rocky T-Shirt, eye of the tiger. Queeq don't try and say you've never sang that song.

Ratcat
NO, RC USE to have a Tigger shirt....... And he hopes to have one again soon....

Ushgarak
That's quite a laugh you have there, queeq.

Dim, if it was the last day on Earth, would you send the shirt back just so you could claim you had?

Dim
Yes!

Texas
I thought only little girls liked Tigger stick out tongue big grin

Ratcat
Huh? Who let lame brain out?

I think you in a subject that is most definately out of your field of expertise there Tex.

finti
Talking about tigers I love Calvin and Hobbes (Tommy og Tigeren ) in Norwegian.
Tigger is kind of.... whimp big grin

Texas
I love Calvin and Hobbes, I have all their comic strip books!

Ratcat
Hmmm, well compared to Pooh his positively Rambo....
archive.swmovies.net/forumstuff/tigger.gif
I forget how you big, macho types couldn't possibly relate to anything like that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Officially you still OWN the T-short, RC, you just don't have it in your possession. You could file a theft report. wink

Texas
Scotland Yard on the case of the stolen Tigger T!? Nah, I doubt they'll go all the way to smelLA! big grin

queeq
I do think Dimmy washed it. laughing out loud

Texas
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ratcat
No matter, I'll just buy another one next summer.

queeq
I'm sure she'll send it to you sometime soon.

Texas
RC have you ever been to Euro Disney?

Ratcat
Yeah, once, it sucked.

Texas
I knew it, that's what everyone says! So can you tell me what's so bad about it? I hear that it's an embarrassment to the French and that it is practically deserted!

Ratcat
French People...

Texas
Why out of all places would they put in in France? Oh well, I'm sure they learned their lesson

queeq
Yes, everyone wondered why they didn't put it in Barcelona or something. They have much better weather down there. Guess France had the biggest mouth.
I've noticed that with the French (I've been to this big Ocean thing in Brest and Futuroscope in Poitiers), they have a big boasting mouth about the things they do, they make it look huge but somehow it's always a bit disappointing. Technically it's okay, but also a bit boring. A lot of hot air in that country.

Jameous Woodshire
"You stupid english kn-ig-its! Running aroung in a knees bent fashion!"

That's how they took Disney from you!

RC, I see your quest is clear! You must free the Holy Grail... no wait!!! Disney, from the non- believers!!!

Ok heres the plan. Once they get the rabbit inside Euro Disney... Lancelot, Galahad and I will rush into the fortress, killing all vertually by surprise!

cool

finti
Humbug....

Dim
Yes, killing is very Disney like... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Exactly. That's the way to get back at them. big grin

King Jedi
Dim have you SEEN bambi? That poor mother. sad

queeq
How about Simba's dad? That was cruel.

Texas
Disney has traumatized countless children world wide with their violent depictions of animal life mad

Edna Witch
Went to Euro disney when I was eight. Yikes! That was ten years ago! But even as a little kid I have to say I was very disappointed! But I had to pretend I really enjoyed it as my Auntie who used to work there got us in free and I didn't want to be rude. It's so tiny! Or it was when I went. I am sure it has expanded by now though. Really ickle! Alton towers is bigger than that was!

finti
Euro Disney should have been placed in England, It sound so stupid when a Frenchy tries to say Mickey Mouse. Sounds like they all are relatives of Inspector Clouseau.

queeq
THEEEEEEEEE Alton towers??????!!!!!!!

wink

Ushgarak
But it Alton Towers as big as Colchester Zoo eh, Edna?

Texas
Texas' Xmas present for Finti: Tickets to Euro Disney

Ratcat
Oh, DON'T get her started....

finti
edna starts to sing
"If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop" She just love Rolling Stones big grin rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
Just occured to me that Edna must have been one of the first people to visit the then EuroDisney, though I think you must have been 9, not 8 Edna.

Texas
Yes I agree with RC, you were 8 Edna! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
So NOT agreeing with RC then.

Edna is a bit off with her age sometimes; she swore blind she was sixteen when she saw the Special Editions but if she is 18 now and they were released in '97...

yerssot
and now you can figure out how old she is... stick out tongue

Ratcat
Thanks Ush, I spotted that too. I think Tex had a brain freeze.

DLP opened to customers in April 1992, the same month as Edna's birthday so she could possibly have been 8, just...

Gundark
You know the nice thing about being away for a week and then coming back and having to read all these new threads from the beginning (as only Ush knows that I do), you get to actually comment on the original topic, rather than on what the original topic has degenerated into after several pages. Which, as you all know, I am completely innocent of ever participating in.

If I had one day left to live, I think I would just do lots of really excellent drugs. Like, just OOZE into death.

Texas
I mean 9 embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Hey I never thought of that. Taking drugs and not having to deal with the consequences would be a kewl way to spend one's last day smokin' *makes self note*

Ushgarak
Ah yes, there are many secrets known only to me...

Ratcat
I've been off work with toncilitis these past 2 days so I've been watching a lot of news. I am beginning to think the "Last Day on Earth" might not me too far away..... sad

Ushgarak
I doubt it.

Texas
Nostradamus said the world will end sometime in the year 11000 A.D., you shouldn't start worrying until 10999 A.D., RC big grin

finti
Nostradamus, bah humbug. First they claimed one of his prophesies said that the world would end August 1997 then it was 1999. So came the problems with 9 of September 1999.
Thing is with Nostradamus is that no one understand diddely squat of what his prophesies is all about. It`s easy to see similarities between things he wrote and what has already happened. Like this has happened and oh it was probabaly this he meant by that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nostradamus yeah right.

Ratcat
Just like the case 2 weeks ago where it was reported that he had predicted the WTC disaster. It turned out that someone had manipulated 2 prophesies into one for that.

Nostradamus was so vague, pretty much anything can be interpreted into his prophesies.

finti
Indeed, thats what I wanted to say plane and simle just got carried away embarrasment

ToMacco
I would drink

Ratcat
Nah, that would be boring.

It would have to be something you wouldn't normally do, something extreme, something that could kill you, scares the willies out of you or similar.

IMHO-OC... wink

Texas
In that case, I'd go to Disneyland wearing a Tigger t-shirt! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
I think Nostradamus predicted that too. big grin

Ratcat
Tex, better get your hopper pass soon man, we're all doomed you know... sad

Ushgarak
I guess I'd get married.

Texas
Stop worrying RC, it's not the end of the world! God wouldn't want to get rid of us this soon, she's having too much fun!

Get married????????!!!!!! My God Man!!!!!!! Why would you want to spend your last day in hell?????!!!!!! Get married to whom I wonder????? wink

Ushgarak
I would have thouight getting married and not having to bother with anything afterwards would avoid the hell you described, wouldn't it?

Texas
Yeah I guess, but would you really want to spend your last day in an uncomfortable tuxedo and stuck in church?

Ratcat
Um, isn't it the case that you marry someone because you WANT a future with them???

queeq
It's not hell. Hell is hot and fiery. laughing out loud

finti
difference beeing?????

Gundark
Ah, but Texas is thinking of the text book marriage. We'll be on a beach somewhere next year, Tommy will be in a pair of shorts and we'll be getting married by some guy with a bone in his hair.

Edna Witch
Oops sorry yes nine. I was nine. I stand corrected. I remember now because we were learning about holland at school and that was in year 5 so that would have made me nine in january 1993! There we go. All sorted now! Hmmm wonder if I ca fine that picture of me and pinnocio?

finti
posted by Edna
laughing out loud laughing out loud ..... evil face Well if you get him to .... never mind evil face laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Finti wash your mind out with soap and water! You disgusting man!

And Ush you could only get married on your last day on earth if you could find a girl who is willing to marry you!

Ratcat
Actually, that sounds just like my marraige.... wink

Sorry Edna, didn't mean to knit pick, I just happen to have been looking at a discussion board where they were talking about the 10th Anniversary of DLP right before I came back here...

Gundark
Hot, fiery.....I wouldn't recommend wearing a sweater. Maybe just take along a bag of marshmallows.

Ratcat
Nothing wrong with some fiery passion and a little hot s.... Well, you get the idea. wink

queeq
No. Explain it to me like I'm a three year old. In fact, I AM a three year old. evil face

Ratcat
In which case you're far too young to be hearing about such things...

Texas
I'll explain evil face

yerssot
Quick queeq, it's "Samson en Gert" on the tv!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hey, there are MORE impossible things, Edna...

Gundark
Like trying to pay off the MasterCard.

Texas
Don't even get me started on credit cards, I'm so deep in the whole I should file for bankruptcy and tell those creditors where to stick it! Wow, bankrupt at 20 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
*Chalks up another advantage to working and being older, looks at tiny Creditcard bill and smiles.*

Texas
Creditcard bill tiny because RC=Mr. Cheapo stick out tongue big grin

Ushgarak
Cre...dit... card...

Sounds like another one of those freaky things people in the real world use.

Texas
Stay away from them Ush, stay far away...credit cards are the work of the devil

queeq
No, they're not. There is a simple policy on spending money that'll avoid debts: don't spend what you don't HAVE. So... no buying on credit.

queeq
Anyway, off topic and over 100. The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.