How Come?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heen68
Hi everone

How come peeves isn't in any of the hp films?
if they had put him in the films would be more funny.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah actually i think it would i meen they cant rely on fred and george for all the laughter oh and ron well lets just say they cant rely on just the weasly family they need a new source of laughter

StrgzrCndyPixie
i think that makes sense

weegie
but in the films fred and george aint pranksters like in the book r they?
and i think peeves is in the films cos in mugglenet.com u can rite 2 the actors, and u can rite 2 the guy who plays peeves, his name is Rik Mayall, but i have no idea who he is!

weegie
i have found out who he is,lol. i tryed 2 get picture, but failed miserably! i think he mite be in the next 1, o well we'll have 2 wait an c!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
YAY!! look wat i found on http://www.orangeneko.com/rik/projects.htm#h

Harry Potter?????
Film, 2004
Co-Starred as "Peeves the Poltergeist"
Rik filmed a scene as Peeves for inclusion in the first Harry Potter film. The scene was cut out of the final edit of the film, but was reported to be included in the second film. When the second film came out, Rik was not included in that one either. So....Rik is now rumored to have his appearance included in the third Harry Potter film. The saga continues.....

looks like he will b in the nexxt film..

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i cant put a picture on so just go to site..

heen68
Does anyone know when the 3rd is comin out?

Phoenix
Rik Mayall is the most PERFECT actor for Peeves!

weegie
i agree as soon as i realised who he is, cant wait to see him! cant wait for june 4th!!!

airangel429
YAY PEEVES!! big grin big grin big grin

Shark
who is rick mayall?

Phoenix
Erm... kinda hard to explain. If you're English, you would probably know him or know someone who knows him...

Phoenix
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0562201/

that should hav some info about him

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
he is the perfect peeves..

crazy_rock_chic
put in Rik Mayall into google images and some pics of him come up,i cant post any,my computers messed up and i cant save anything sad

jennyanderson
Rik Mayall is just how I imagined Peeves to be. Go to the link that WaDe N sPaRrOw ( whoa man, your name is very hard to write) gave and see the picture of him in "Blackadder"....he is just perfect! And eventhough Fred & George totally rocks in OftP they couldn't have done it without Peeves, and I will be personally sending hate mails to WB if they don't keep him in the future HP movies!

airangel429
YEAH...he was GREAT in Drop Dead Fred! He'll be a fantastic Peeves! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.