I'd like an opinion on revolutions from somebody who didnt like reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BABOON
ok i love the first matrix and i hate reloaded...i'd like to get somebody's opinion on revolutions who shares my perspective...just so i know if this movie is worth spending 8 dollars to go see.any help is appreciated. thanks. smokin'

jiggaman8604
Surf the forums baby, theres a ton out there...the basic underlying key was.....For the third movie of such a monumental series...there was absolutely no closeure at all....it was left as open if not more so than reloaded...

Verity
I didn't hate Reloaded, but if ur wondering if u should go see Revo...u should! Emotionally it's just different, and very entertaining!

BABOON
i decided to just go and see it last night and i really liked it. great action and unlike reloaded when theyre isnt fighting going on the movie never gets boring and the dialogue is always interesting. the final battle between neo and smith screamed dragon ball z it was awesome! its a shame that reloaded was such a let down because this is otherwise a great trilogy. i give revolutions a B+ smokin'

Korri
i loved Reloaded!! i loved all the Matrix films!!

dave123
if you've watched the first 2, you've GOT to finish the trilogy

Korri
exactly..

plenTpak52
True as that is, if you did not like Reloaded, you won't like Revolutions. I even thought that Revo was worse that Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.