Question about NEO not dying from Smith slamming him into the road in M3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DualBerettas
In M3, Neo is fighting smith and Neo bleeds from the mouth, just like M1 when fighting smith AND when he fails to make the 'jump' in M1 and fails, and bleeds from the mouth...morpheous explains, 'the body cannot live without the mind'

so bleeding means either some part of his mind is in the matrix or it actually hurts him, etc. etc.? so neo bleeds, but, when smith grabs him and flies downward crashes them both into the ground where a crater is, there's no blood at all???

this is all despite that I felt Neo became invincible in M1 when is saw the matrix in green, coded form and whupped the agent's ass with hardly any effort at all.

GABRIEL05
My first theory: It's all in Neo's mind.

2nd: It was all a trick to get Smith to believe he was winning.

DualBerettas
why not just beat them all like he did in M1 and then go in and screw around with the mainframe or the code???

DB

HexSintax
Neo is losing concentration, he is bleeding cause he really believes that he is beating him...he loses focus and thinks he's really in the fight, therefor he bleeds

GABRIEL05
oooohhhhh now i likes that.

DualBerettas
then why not die when smith grabs him and flies straight into the ground???how could he lose his mind when he just freed it by dodging bullets, making bullets stop, and jumping into a computer program-thought to be a human and make him explode. If any one of those things happened to us in real life, we'd spend forever trying to comprehend it, so different from what we know today... but THEN...Neo gets punched and bleeds because he hasn't freed his mind from that, yet all of sudden he gets his mind 'right' when smith grabs him and flies down through the concrete, please....give me a break...the more i look at the matrix, the more loose ends there are. Maybe they should have stuck to the first two movies and made each 3 hours long....

booooo.....

rysdigital
i liked it when smith bled. since he's not even human. and not even supposed to bleed smile

priestjim
No. Remember how he felt when Smith tried to take him over? Smith is actually hitting Neo with great strength! Even if his mind does not make it real, the strength makes it. And Smith, by grabbing Neo and leading him down to the ground to slam him, he gives him a short time to refocus and regain his One abilities.

rysdigital
one more thing, why the **** did you put such an obvious spoiler in the thread title roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THE SUBJECT LINE JESUSE... AND IF YORU ASKING THESE STUPID ASS QUESTIONS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SHIT SO READ

forumcrew
oh and neo didnt even die from hitting the crater your damn moron

Noola
Enough with the spoiler titles already!

The Omega
Forumcrew> Please, DO mind your language. Thank you.
Your point does not become the truth by yelling and screaming.

Why didn't Neo die? And why did he bleed? Neo went into the Matrix to die, he knew he wouldn't leave the virtual world again. Look at his face when Smith is running him down towards the ground.
He's lost the will to live. He's simply waiting.
Yet he cannot give up. He must fight to the end. He MUST let Smith believe the fight is real (very much a switch from Reloaded, where the system chases the One, to make him believe his path is real).

Verity
Even if he was inside the Matrix, think of the impact...Smith was holding him....He could have aleveated the landing by doing that! Plus, Neo was pretty banged anyway when he got there...It took him a while to get up!

HexSintax
its not that he loses his mind, he just losed concentration and starts to think the fight is actually real...he can do all that stuff cause he can and knows how but he lost focus on everything not being real

Verity
I think it also has to do with Trinity dying...
After that, I doubt he wants to live!

HexSintax
exactly, he loses purpose after that...like when he was in the arch's room he had 2 choices he chose the save-trinity-door cause he loved her and saw purpose...but now after trinity died he didnt see that purpose so he pretty much chose the other door and chose to reinsert the code and restart the matrix

Verity
With the difference that he didn't do it to please the architect..he did it to help Zion AND the machines get rid of Smith!

sith_darth_jay
just watch reloaded, neo bleeds when he stops the sword, is just to point put that he is still human, he didn't bleed at least once inside the matrix he would be another machine plus he loses focus after some crash like that. Smith and any other agent don't bleed cuz they don't have too, . except for the last battle when smith does bleed cuz he is in fact losing, the oracle is inside him, making him feel human. neo wasn't suposse to beat smith, i was a distraction until the oracle takes over a lil' bit of smith's will, then neo would let him infect him so that (this what i think happen, at least until someone proves me wrong) his code and smith code conected each other terminating them both at least that's why i think happened, is someone knows another explanation, plz tell me.

BackFire
Neo's superman, remember?

Verity
Well perhaps Smith bleeds because he mixed his code somehow with Bane's human quality? Remember how thrilled he was that he could bleed as Bane?? Isn't that why he auto punishes himself?....Sado-masochist punk! j/k! wink

sith_darth_jay
laughing is another way to put it

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Korri
i miss him sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.