Not a strong mind after all??? eh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SG_Fox
Ok just a question, Neo knows that the matrix is fake, we see this by him flying at will. But why o' why can't neo get over the whole nobody can touch me thing, I mean come on, this dude in the first movie stoped bullets. So this beges the question what the hell happened to him? Why in reloaded didn't he just simply freeze all the agents fighting him. There was other stuff too that related to this, just wondering.

GABRIEL05
I believe, because it was said that smith is Neo, that the more Neo's powers grow the more Smiths grow too. This has to do with balance.

SG_Fox
So could it be said that Smith could always equal Neo's power but Neo wouldn't really match Smith's power because smith can "hack" other programs: ie. the Oracle.

GABRIEL05
True, but you saw what happened to Bane right?

SG_Fox
Actually, no I haven't seen the movie yet, tonight hopefully, but I can my freind told me so much that it felt like I've seen it. So just in case what does happen to bane?

Verity
But Neo doesn't exactly do to Bane what Smith does to others...He can just see him thanks to his condition....Ur strength is also ur capability of identifying ur weaknesses! Neo is still human, and he finds what he can do w/in his capabilties as such! ...Inside or outside of the matrix! Also take into consideration that he was OUT of the Matrix when he did what he did to Bane/Smith! When he dodges bullets, he's inside!

SG_Fox
Seriously, what did Neo do to bane? Did he shove a peice o' metal though the poor guy? Oh and I feel sorry for bane, the man decided to stay behinde to see if the Oracle would contact them and then looked what happend......poor guy.

Verity
Do u really wann know b4 u watch the movie? By the way, it's not really Bane that gets it...it's Smith's code... wink

SG_Fox
ya, ya I really want to know man...Dont make me beg plz!!!!

GABRIEL05
EGGACKTLEE my point. Smith can copy himself in the Matrix, but Neo still has the advantage in the real world with his mega sight.

Verity
Well... Neo basically wacks Smith's head off! Once he sees past the flesh (Bane), he can wack his head of w/ a metal pole...U don't see Bane's head cut off tho!

SG_Fox
nice, thanks man reading in my opinion is different from reading so it doesn't matter to me if I read spoilers, because seeing it is way different.

GABRIEL05
Well Verity you didn't explain how Neo got his "sight"

Verity
Well I didn't know i was supposed to....He's blind because Bane/Smith burns his eyes completely off, with those charged guns they have on the ships! That looks horrible! He was capable of doing that slightly b4 tho....But he gets better when he loses his real world sight I guess! He can see the glowing codes, and Smith on fire!

GABRIEL05
Naw man he looses his sight cuz bane burns his eyes with that live electrical cord

Verity
Isn't that what I said?? Burns his eyes off! Well if u know, why r u asking me?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

GABRIEL05
I was nitpicking. He didn't use the gun.

Verity
cable...whatever! He burned his eyes off! That answered the question, no?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Forgive me! I haven't seen it more than 50 times yet, and that wasn't my main focus at that time!

GABRIEL05
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
i dont want to talk about this sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.