Favorite thing to do in vice city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

worldindustries
I love this game I like wasting people running tem over shooting their feet and heads off it's so fuc*ing harrious I also like doing the missions.

Tex
It gets boring after a while.

BackFire
I think it's very overrated.

shojo_no_umi
dude. this game is so ****ing awsome. you can roll over people, attack them with chain saws-it is so cool!!!!!!! I love it!!!

worldindustries
*Them*

worldindustries
What do u think is the best thing to do on vice city?

royal_jester
the game is okay erm

Hegemon875
Even if you dont like it you have to admit that the franchise is very innovative.

plenTpak52
Dont you mean "Anyone NOT like Vice City?"

khalla
I think that game is my fav video game aside from Enter the Matrix of course

h0ck3yh0rr0r
vice city was terrible. GTA 3 and 2 were best from series.

carnage713
no i dont think so i think vice city is the best so far. if gta3 had all the features vice city does id like it more

Hegemon875
The reason why I like vice city over GTA 3 is the EIGHTIES! I love the music and the whole theme in Vice City, it's so funny. GTA 3 was too boring an environment compared to the lively Vice City.

Tex
Merging threads...

ragesRemorse
there has never been a better game, atleast not as fun. So much to do. Aside from jumping on cars and grinding a chainsaw through the roof and killing the driver, or running people down in an ambulance with the sirens blaring. or drive by's, or cop killing, or grenade chucking, or flame throwers to be used, or sweet ass cars to be stolen, or rewarded killing spree's, or promoted gang slaughter, or flying a helicopter into some one,and not forgetting everything i have forgotten, There is still a whole game left with a story and countless mission's. Not the greatest game, but by far the funnest, if not only for indulging in everything you wish you could do. Oh yeah and it's got a kick ass soundtrack. The best sounds in a video game

jpdt1989
Vice City is the most amazing game ever and it would be even better in multiplayer mode if there was one

Tex
I like to steal vans and pick up as much hookers as I canlaughing out loud

It's so funny!
Have a bus full! laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
i like walking up to a group of people, dropping a grenade and running away. In Vice city i like i like picking up hookers then driving full speed twords the ocean, and leaping out of the car right before it drives straight into the ocean drowning the cheap whore,

Tex
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.