AOTC Trailer confirmed for November release!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bragg2012
TF.N have an article which states that lucas film have confirmed the release of the AOTC trailer in november (according to French insider mag)

This is all good news but anyone got ideas to which film the trailer will be attatched to? Harry potter is my guess

you can read the article here

King Jedi
Cool!!!! I really hope it's not Harry Potter though. sad

yerssot
Not attached maybe?

King Jedi
I wish they'd just release on T.V.

sand person no. 10
thank god, i'll get my modem ready

yerssot
That reminds me, how can I get the commercials of EpI on my computer

Jameous Woodshire
Isnt LOTR coming out in November? That would be great!

But wouldn't it have to be a 20th Century Fox releace in order to get the clip?

Dim
Or maybe it will be on Monsters (Pixars new flick)

It's about time...it's been DEAD DEAD DEAD around these parts...no good new info..it's driving me CRaZy!

Jameous Woodshire
I just heard that it should be a general distribution. So alot of films are going to have it!

I think that's great, because I saw the film that had the first trailer on it, and I didnt even stay for the film. I left and went around the mall till the movie was almost over, then I went back in with my ripped ticket, and sat there till the next screening of the trailer. big grin

I can't even remember the name of that film. But it was #1 that weekend only because of EPI! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Do you mean Monsters Inc. Dim?

Ushgarak
Hey, what's wrong with Harry Potter?

Aside from the stupid name change.

King Jedi
It's dull. I have no idea why it's so popular. Nothing about it appeals to me. A lot of it is taken from Roald Dahl books.

Ushgarak
Well, SOME people...

I think they're cool. Except the first one.

Lord knows what the film will be like, though.

queeq
Stupid name change? What was changed?

Ushgarak
They changed it from 'Philosopher's Stone', the ancient holy grail of the alchemists that was meant to extend life and turn things to gold (a myth Rowling simply put directly into the first book) to 'Sorcerer's Stone', which is just meaningless but presumably they thought it would sound better to people.

Pah...

sand person no. 10
it got changed i think because a global audience i.e. the american audience didn't know what a philospher was, and wouldn't a download be a good way of seeing the trailer first, most people do have access to the internet these days and the star wars fans who didn't would try damn hard to find a mate with a modem, lets face facts, only die hard sw fans want to see this trailer 9 months before the actual film comes out, so download would sound the best option to me.

Ushgarak
Philosopher's Stone was considered good enough for the global book release. Isn't this under-estimating the brains of the American audience?

Texas
It sure is, hmph! mad

November is going to be an awesome month for me. The Smashing Pumpkins are releasing 2 CD's and 2 DVD's, I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil, ATOC trailer and Thanksgiving! Sweeetttt!!!! smokin'

Jameous Woodshire
Ug, geeze! I guess I'm too old or something.

Tex, Cirque du Soleil?!!? WTF? What kind of a wrestling watching Texan are you!

wink

I saw TF.N is posting the release is going to be with Monsters Inc. but that still may not be the only film it's going with.

Dim
*called it*

Texas
Monsters Inc. is going to kick awesome booty! I love Pixar, they don't even make their movies for children, only adults can get most of those jokes.

Jameous, I happen to be a cultured hick laughing out loud

Jameous Woodshire
LOL Tex!

I like to have my Coapenhagen and Caviar when I go see the Opera! wink

(Ewww! Dipping!) laughing out loud

Jameous Woodshire
Oh yeah, I also think Pixar does a great job with their films and I can't wait till Monsters Inc. comes out. I've been seeing trailers for it all year. They remind me of the old Warner Bros. cartoons. A lot of those jokes were waaaay over the kids heads, and a lot of them weren't even seen with kids films. They came out before adult films and the audience loved them! I was watching Shrek with my Niece and she wondered everytime I laughed at something she didn't get.

That and Jimmy Neutron should also be great to see. Some of that is being worked on down the street in Richardson! I'd love to work there. I'd even be happy just running coffee for those guys.

Dim
I feel that way sometimes too!! laughing out loud

queeq
I'd be happy running coffee for anyone, as long as he/she's nice. wink

ToMacco
Hey Texas, I thought the Smashing Pumpkins broke up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.