how to do Hex code

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
THis is for everyone how does not understand the newest news on the Breaking news section of Matrix.com

JediHDM
this button looks grey at first, click it and it turns green, then click it again.

JediHDM
next, you press here.

JediHDM
then, you put this code in. It is binary for 111, and it is also 'o' in ascii.

JediHDM
next, it brings up this window over the binary one. enter this code, which is given by the breaking news.

JediHDM
sorry bout that, hit the wrong button

JediHDM
then, it brings up this window, which is the next phase, and is the last line of defense before the Zion archive. DO NOT ASK for the codes for this, i do not know, and i bet no one else does either.

GABRIEL05
*puts in code to 128 encryption*

*head explodes in hail of green zeros and ones.*

javabean
How did you figure that one - 111?

JediHDM
01101111 is binary. Each column is a different number. starting from the rightmost column, it is 2^0, 2^1, 2^2, etc...so, if you wanted to do a list of numbers, in order, it would be
1=1
2=10
3=11
4=100
5=101
6=110
7=111
etc. thus, 01101111 is (1*64)+(1*32)+(0*16)+(1*8)+(1*4)+(1*2)+(1*1)=111

MC Mike
As simple as it gets... any clues on the 128-bit, Jedi? What about all those black cats... I know they say that a lot, but...?

javabean
I mean from where did you get 01101111?
I know how to convert hex/dec/bin

SG_Fox
no what clued you into the number 111? I know how to convert.

JediHDM
no, i got the number from the website. on feb 25th, 2003, they gave us the code for the binary section. go back and look, its there. although, it only takes about 5 minutes to figure out 8 bit encrytpion, all the codes that work

SG_Fox
ok thx man

da8add1e
looks like its all the previous codes + some primer - thats my best guess atm, the text also has 0x(31) in it - yet if you look at bottom of the 128 Encryption panel where it sayds Zion Hex Lock it says 0x(32) hmmmmm this requires more thought wink

MC Mike
hehe... nice sig.

SG_Fox
come on ppl we need more input on this topic, seriously...my brain is starting to hurt.

MC Mike
i have a headache and im still thinking... aaarrrgh...

SG_Fox
here it is ppl:
3195A3F6
E72B543C
9677DA16
E7895B30

SG_Fox
what the hell when I try and enter I get no repsonse!!!

da8add1e
yep - thats probably because you just made those up smile

the only previous code i can find atm is 3EC243A3 - normally the codes have been given someplace and only require a little work, i'm assuming these are the same ???

SG_Fox
ya dude I inputed the wrong numbers sry

afried0185
for the third line, it 6977DA16, not 9677DA16. What's up with picture though? another cryptic message?

SG_Fox
3195A3F6
E72B543C
6977DA16
E7895B3E
these are the codes

JediHDM
how did you get them?

JediHDM
OH!!!! the first 31 digits are the same, and the last digit has something for everyone of the digits 0-f...it makes sense...this is a sample of what Zion archives will have in the future...

priestjim
Yeah how did you get them?

burlyman
OMG! i love it big grin ..complete interactive tours of everywhere cool

xeous
What is it? Should I waste my time typing in all the codes?

JediHDM
it is an interactive tour of every set in the movies, and you can look at various items and stuff in the sets...

MC Mike
Yeah. it's actually pretty good..

(bump)

zerone
Great and thanks, but where the codes are from? (boring questionsmile
We're really interested, we think...
Maybe from ETM? I found a code once, but it was too long. I guess I
will check it out.

[RGN]SaTaN
once you have entered the codes and you are in the VR thing it says under locations list 4 locked places
1st under Inside the Matrix
the 2nd under Beyond The Matrix
and the other 2 under beyond Zion
any ideas what these might be about?

zerone
Nothing yet. Try to find all the "items" maybe it will unlock then,
i don't know.

zerone

burlyman
i did that, sadly still locked, maybe they are waiting until they guess everyone has seen rev...
there are still 10 items left

priestjim
we are looking for answers here people, not pictures of scene sets!

SG_Fox
Ya, I know what you guys are talking about I wanted some history files and such, but sadly and regretfully I seriously lot the paper work that I did to get thoses numbers, man I really shouldn't do stuff when I'm tired, o well sorry guys I'll look at the numbers again and try and figure out where I got them....Again I am sorry.

burlyman
all those pictures and stuff prove that the wach bros consider every single little detail.. and its just so cool to see everything from the film!

burlyman
look at this.. on the back of the oracles sigs laughing ..shame thats actually how they used to promote them roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
also this... so the logos is ship number five smile
which one would the neb be?

da8add1e
*yawn* i feel so sleepy now - maybe it was all those pictures of doorknobs and interesting corners wink

what a complete waste of time - i had to stop once i got to pictures of the rubbish on the street in chinatown, i do have some self-respect left and digging through 170 of those would be such a pointless waste of time ... anyhow, i think i'll go watch the kettle boil while i ake a cuppa tea its more interesting

here have a bannana Happy Dance

burlyman
and theyve put u this poster in one of the train stations! for me smile

burlyman
when i saw this in the film i was like ***** ...u get the picture

MC Mike
Overdose of pics you got there burly... erm

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/no2.gif can your mind not take in more than one pic?

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

burlyman
eek.. too much forums.... i ment cigs

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/batman.gif

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/batman.gif --> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/box.gif --> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crutch.gif

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dots.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wheelchair.gif

gmpho
Hey Burlyman, the Burlyman Pic you found, im pretty damn sure, was on the side of a passing truck in the highway scene in Reloaded, too.
Just around the time Morph flings the Keymaker onto the Semitrailer.
Almost positive..

SimplePriest
LOL at the tasty wheat pic

Everything the Body Needs

That's awesome. I love this movie.

SimplePriest
Oh yeah, and the Logos could be ship number 5 OR 8 (they are both the smallest sizes). The Neb is probably 6 OR 3 (medium, like the Neb). And the Hammer should be 1 OR 12 (large. Just watch the movie again and you'll see how freakin huge it is). Good find. I saw this one too.

I kinda wish there was more. I guess I thought there was gonna be history, or stories in the mainframe...

ragesRemorse
encryption? binary? hex? 000011100100? 111? 00011100? = brain himmerage

oogy
i've probably arrived far too late in the discussion...

but what about all the numbers in the film like 101 (the floor of the restaurant) and 303 (the room number in matrix 1)

do these do anything?

burlyman
gmpho:

PersefonePotter
What is it with the pictures?? And the banana thing??

And I did see the Tastee Wheat poster.... I busted out on that one. smile

zerone
101 is one-zero-one, and 303 is trinity (3) zero trinity (3). I don't really
understood the 3 part, but i think one-zero-one means to be-not to be-to be, and 111 is the final buddha neo, who IS. 0 is the chaos,
and balance, starter point, isn't it? zero is the chance of nothing and everything, but it's unsure. one is sure. no questions, no answers.
nothing (else) matters. let it be. and so on.
101 is a circle, despair.
neo cannot be the one himself until he's got somethin with zero.
after he realizes that he is the one, he can be zero, if he would like to.
actually, he can be any number. but it's surely not enough. it's only freedom. after he realizes that the only thing the world is waiting
for is the accept, to let everything go on its own path, he could do
anything, but it will be useless. he is, nothing more. to be.

clavis9495
hmm *brain damage*

burly> send in more of those pics as I find them amusing

JediHDM
clavis> you can find them yourself, you know...they are on the matrix website, in the Zion Archives...

ryan14_88
for those who cant b bothered converting hex to bin i saved the whole 128bit stage completed as a picture for u all...

enjoy

ShOota
Wot happends Next?!??! wat do ya geT?

SimplePriest
You get to enter the Zion Mainframe. It's a Ton of pictures from the sets in Revolution. There are some interesting facts too.

I suppose it's worth a look.

JediHDM
kinda anticlimactic though...i was expecting more than that...

SimplePriest
Yup... I was pretty excited. Then I saw it. I mean it's nice, but...

xemir
how do u unlock the locked sections?

Trussell_LLoyd
all i get is a pic of a bandage after entering 128 key....
whats this about LOTS of pics?

burlyman
bandage?

SimplePriest
Trussell Llyod> I know what you're reffering to. Here's the deal:
The first 31 digits stay the same each time. Then you can put in whatever you want for the last digit. 15 of them just show you a little "preview" of what's in the Zion Mainframe. But one will let you enter it. It's when you make the last digit an "E" ( therefore 1110 ) that you will actually enter the mainframe itself. Hope this helps

sk8gamer
I just tried that and it didn't work!

MC Mike
Which of the three parts? The entrance, the main code, or the 4 codes?

sk8gamer
Can you unlock the other places?

bachgal
In ther Zion Archives you should examine things closely for clues. This is a puzzle not just an adventure game to collect 170 items. Look for graffiti, use the QuickTime movie to zoom in.

It is curious that in the location BEYOND THE MATRIX with the single accessible sub-section THE HALLWAY there is nothing to compile (collect). The only other sub-section is designated as locked and is named with Japanese characters.

SimplePriest
HEY! *sorry I yelled, but I wanted to make sure I got your attention*

I found some more codes for the Matrix.com website

Get to the hexidecimal area like normal (see the beginning of This thread if you're not sure, or you don't remember how) Remeber, *NOT the 128-bit encryption, just the 32-bit*

Then try any of these six codes to unlock a video interview with Don Davis:

3005AF70 001 How did you get your start in film scoring?
061269CD 002 What is your musical background?
BA0116DA 003 How do you use technology to compose music?
412CAD94 004 How do you create sounds for the Matrix films?
2126E249 ***Code currently being compiled***
6962ACE1 ***Code currently being compiled***

I guess the last two are going to be up at a later date. Anyway, I just thought you guys might like to know. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.