anyone care to explain - m3 - spoilers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
when seraph rings up at the start, how did trinity/morp know it was seraph, when they have never met him before?

GABRIEL05
I don't see why they didn't. Everyone else and they mama knew who seraph was.

Verity
I'm sure the had met him b4, or knew of his existence! As the Oracle's protecter, everyone knows who he is!

The Omega
Morpheus and Trinity and Link "knew" about Seraph from Reloaded, when they were watching Neo meet Seraph and then the "where'd they disappear to." Before the scene with the Oracle.

GABRIEL05
I like my "mama" theory better.

The Omega
Gabriel> They probably DID know OF him, just like Smith did. But my explanation is just "to the point."

GABRIEL05
I know yours is a very pragmatic theory.

I was attempting humor embarrasment

The Omega
Gabriel>Me:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/paperbag3.gif

I think I've been too busy merging the same 765814641 threads on the same topic, moderating and still being plugged in to notice...
My sincerest apologies. smile

MR ANDERSON
the dude protected the oricle and since they had all gone to the oricle oftern, they must have surely met him.we didnt have to see it to know it.we could as well ask how trinity knew the bad guy from the good.coz who knows, one might be undercover.some of these questions answer nothing coz they are not to be asked.we didnt need to be shown ppl meeting the dude so that later we know they know him.thats irrelevant thats what l think.

ITALIAN926
Where was the guardian angel in M1 when Neo first got there. ??? stick out tongue

The Omega
Seraph wasn't needed to further the storyline of M1.

ITALIAN926
No, I believe Seraph's character simply didnt exist at the time. In Revolutions, the Oracle stated he protected her for YEARS. I dont think he was taking a leak in M1 stick out tongue He was invented after M1 was finished.

rysdigital
there are only 6 months between M1 and M2, so there goes your theory.

xeous
And 24 hours are shown in 2 movies that span 4 hours?

The Omega
Xeous> No. I can't remember the exact time-span. It's three days as far as I remember...

xeous
And the time between the two movies that spaned the three days was?

rysdigital
could be anything between 0 minutes an an hour or so.

revolutions pretty much starts immediately after reloaded, but the time between reloaded's end and revolutions' first scene can only be guessed.

xeous
What I was trying to get across to you is that this occurs in real time(movie time is completely different). There were months between the release of Reloaded and Revolutions yet they are supposidly continuous events.

The point that I'm making is that the theory could still be valid since there may have been years (movie time) between M1 and Reloaded.

The reason behind the questions were to get you to find out your own answer...This way you realize what I'm saying better...

rysdigital
there are 6 months between M1 and Reloaded. it is pretty much said in the movie and Laurence Fishburne confirms this on the extras dvd.

so uhm, laughing

xeous
Well then I'm a moron.

rysdigital
naw stick out tongue

ITALIAN926
What the HELL are you talking about LOL. What I meant was although the Oracle SAID he was protecting her for years, IM SAYING his character wasnt invented until Reloaded because he wasnt PRESENT in M1. stick out tongue

rysdigital
in that case, you could've worded it a little clearer if you ask me. and on the subject, you've no idea what things the wachowski's had planned and thought about after M1 was released and during its development.

MR ANDERSON
we cant be shown everything.we could then also ask if neo ever went to the toilet.some things are obvious and not relevant.who knows how many yrs passed between neo defeating smith in m1, and meeting the dude in m2.lets leave the subject coz l dont think its of any relevance except confusing for no reason at all.

Vim
It is said in Reloaded that since Neo has become one that they have freed more minds in the past 6 months than in 6 years, morpheus says it to Councilor Hamann, so the audience is lead to believe that the time between the end of M1 and beginning of M2 is 6 months.

freemind
Well we will all find out on the matrix 3D timeline on the dvd extras.

mook
i think Seraph wasnt around in M1 as the Oracle was safe - she was in her house with the orphans under no immediate threat.

In M2 shes not in her house and under threat so her protector is with her.

It is quite logical that seraph was her protector in M1 but he wasnt needed and would have been an extra unnecessary character (at that time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.