Dc vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LipiDSama
Im a huge Fan of all comics, Ive read Dark Horse, Marvel, DC, etc etc... Im just curious I know you all are Marvel Fans, but if a fight between DC and Marvel broke out, like a real fight dont referre to the lame comic, who do you guys think would honestly win?.. I like the Variety of Marvel better, but I still say DC would still kick the crap out of marvel. I dont know tho, DC doesn't have any world class telepaths that I can think off, except John Jones but hes really ntohing special in my book. But Green Lantern and Superman, the Flash, Green Arrow, and Cpt Marvel, all sweet, gambit and green arrow would be a good fight.. =\ o well what do you guys think?

P.s. reason I dont like the comic, the fights where not long enough, the fight between Hulk and superman i waited 4 months to read that, and it lasted 4 pages =\ cmon it should have been an entire book or 2, they are basically indestructable with infinite energy.. 4 pages wasnt enough, and batman vs captain america, they said they had been fighting for hours, the showed liek 2 pages, and just said they were fighting, lol o well thats my complaint with it, not descriptive enough...

Darth Vicious
Read the new Avengers/JLA crossover, its pretty good and it has some decent matches!

gambit88
i agree but i think marvel would take dc. ya see in my opinion dc takes everone from outerspace and crap that's the majority of their characters but marvel has things that COULD happen like spiderman not likely but somthin to think about and dareevil and the xmen it's while dc brings most of their characters from outer space but in the fight perspective i still think marvel would win.

LipiDSama
hey does anybody have the Adobe Acrobat files of avengers / JLA like Darth Vicious said, PM me and i will give youa AIm name, if u wanna hook me up, id really appreciate it. thanks

Lag
I don't really think DC has anybody that someone from Marvel couldn't take. The Hulk alone could destroy anybody from DC. I think Captain America would have been a more even match for Superman, the Hulk seems a little overkill for anyone really. I think DareDevil should have been up against Batman for a fair fight. Again Captain America's a little overkill for Batman. And since I'm on the topic of fair fights, Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern. Hawkeye and Green Arrow wouldn't be much of a fight (basically who ever hits first) but it would be a good archery contest at a festival or something. There are more good match ups, but after a while DC would start running out of good fighters and all of Marvels unique fighters would start to suface and DC wouldn't ba able to counter them and Marvel would win the fight.

godfather
come on lag doomsday from DC would eat hulk for dinner,I'm a big marvel fan to be honest but DC does have it's fair share of hard people.
i think the only way to settle this is to have the hardest person at DC Vs the hardest person at marvel.

i would say

Doomsday v Galactus

Galactus wins

what people think?

Lag
That's what I mean, there isn't anyone from DC that Marvel couln't take. As soon as I think of someone awsome from DC someone better from Marvel pops in my head.

LipiDSama
Hmmmmm I think DC would still win in a Fight, but i agree with you all Marvel has the variety in characters I like. o well its to tough to tell.. Like people like Nate Grey, thats unfiar vs marvel, they have no one who could beat em, unless superman goes cannonball thru the heart and blows us all up. who really knows.. lol

LipiDSama
DC.. sorry about the Nat Grey thing

MadKowDZs
There's an evil monkey in my closet.

gambit88
what kind of monkey?

MadKowDZs
An EVIL one!

MadKowDZs
X-Men Blows the Competition Away.

I think that Storm could muster up a big tornado and send Wonder Woman packing.

nightcrawler2
ok guys i am a marvel guy.DC doesn't do much for me.But i think ye all are underestimating superman think about it if you think of putting a telepath up against him he goes cyclops on their ass and i saw somone above write storm would blow away anyone from DC i am not even going to go there.There are only two things that i think can stop him

1. his one weakens criptenit (i don't know if that is spelled right put you know want i mean)

2. what my man godfather said galactus put that would be funny to see would superman do hes usual get his ass kicked and then get pissed off and kick some ass

But just to say i am not thinking that he alone will kick all of marvels ass but he alone can kick alot of marvel ass. hes got most of the marvel powers

hes fast (Quicksilver)
hes superstrong (the hulk and so on)
hes skin is i don't know put it like colosus
hes can fly like the storm
and if you think of wolverine and he claws that can cut throw any known metal superman is no from this plant but i would love to see what would happen

one last thing superman vs the hulk i think that would have been a good fight but superman should have just go superfast and lead into the hulk from all dircions because the hulk is meant to be as fast as cyclops, psylocke, gambit,emma frost, shadowcat, wolverine and mystique

nightcrawler2
if you don't like any thing i said above just say so and if i got any think wrong just say so

Hegemon875
I totally agree with you nightcrawler2, and I think that the statement that storm could beat anyone from DC is obviously from a VERY ignorant person when it comes to comics. I just try to ignore those types of people who think they know something about a subject when in fact they know very little.

MadKowDZs
Hey nightcrawler2, if your refering to my comment it was meant to be taking as a funny. wink Cause I'm goofy like that. laughing stick out tongue big grin

MadKowDZs
Oh man, you guys need to develop a sense of humor. (Storm "blows" as in wind "blows", literally!! As in wonder woman can't hold on when there is 100 mile an hour wind speeds... Get it???) Lol!!! shifty smart whistle

Korhend
why captain america? Punisher versus Batman though big grin

Bishop777
I am also a Marvel guy by far, but DC universe would win; which is why I hate them so much. If you look at the main characters of DC they are all the pentultimate version of everything. Flash is by far the fastest, Batman the smartest, Superman the most powerful. These guys by their own creators definition are unbeatable, and when they are beaten, it is through some fluke plot device.
Honestly, how interesting is Superman? He is the most powerful and should never be beaten; then a retarded charcter like Doomsday is created to take him down and people cry over it. Did anyone see that rematch. Supes beat him down, it wasn't even close! That's not even looking at Martian Manhunter (second only to Superman), Shazam, the Green Lantern, Wonder Woman (a goddess). Every incarnation of these fights, Thor is always the last one standing, and he eventually falls.
What would be more interesting is Wildstorm vs. DC. I think Wildstorm would win.

Eidolon
Marvel would win they got the Living Tribune enough said.

P.S. Superman isn't that tough really. Sure in the first comics he was in during the 40s 50s 60s and so on he was invincible, but ever since the comic in which he died he's never writen or drawn as powerful as he use to be.

BarmyBrummie
Two Words: DC SUCKS
Another two words: SCREW DC
Yet another two words: MARVEL RULES!

Lord Ryugen
I hate to say this since I'm a total Marvel fan but Dc would probably win despite losing almost all their roster.
Let me explain, you see DC's heros genrally have several powers at once and all and I reapeat ALL of DC's heros have some form of super strength. Marvels roster genrally have one power each or sub powers based on a main one. And lets not forget DC has Batman the smartest superhero to be dumped onto a comic.
That said there is a way Marvel could win. Get Rogue, the Hulk and Apocalypse to teamup. Rogue could absorb a bunch of DC powers and Kick the crap out off everyone. The Hulk gets stronger the longer a fight draws out and Apocalypse is completly invincible.

MadKowDZs
Hmm...

That post made britney cry!

BarmyBrummie
laughing Cry B**** CRY!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/twisted.gif

srandle317
Marvel would get slaughtered. I'm a marvel fan, but come on there is no competition. I going to set down some of the most powerful people from DC comics and show ya'll that marvel is no match.

Supermansadresistant to most powers,because they are too weak, heat vision, ice breath, x-ray vision, super strenth)Not only is he strong, but he also clever, he could defeat a lot of people. X-men powers like cyclops', wolverine's, i ceman's, and any other person from the x-men team would be no competition.

Amazosadable to duplicate anyone powers just by looking at them and keeps them permantly/so far ultra super strength, can run and fly as fast, if not faster than the speed of light, the power of the green lantern and the ring, telepathy,body and shape shifting, Thanagarian mace, walk through walls or any other object, turn into liquid which helps him dodge many things, ice breath, eye lasers,x-ray vision.) this villain in Justice league got so powerful he decided not to kill th JLA, because he had already got all of their powers and it would basically be a waste of time.Not even Apocalypse would be any match nor the phoenix.Even Rogue can't do that. It would be best if opponents like the Hulk and Juggernaut stayed away from this guys, because it would only add to his power.He has everyones strength and none of their weaknesses.

Darseidsad the ability to use omega power,superstrength,)another powerful foe of DC comics who would crush many marvel characters.

Parasitesadhas the ability to absorb power,energy,and thought if he touches that certain person) unlike Rogue he can never absorb to many people, the effects last longer, his powers never hurt anyone or anything if he doesn't want it to, and the people who he absorb never hurt him in any way and they never fight to take over his body.

DoomsdaysadThe one monster that killed superman; enough said)

Darth Jello
i'd like to see batman try to stay toe to toe with daredevil or the kingpin

BarmyBrummie
DC's characters are too unrealistic for me. (apart from batman- are you happy now Daywalker?? big grin)

AceOfGambit
Marvel all the way. Marvel is just too good for them. That simple. And everyone over estimates Batman, he is just smart, he has no real powers. Get Dare Devil or Spidey to attack him.

Kes
Moving to Superhero movie discussion.
moving--moved

venomfan
superman was the only DC guy to give marvel a run for there money and venom almost killed him, if it wasnt for that idiot in red and blue.... mad

venomfan
Every now and then, you are going to encounter an idiot. These guys hang out all over the place, but for some reason they seem to congragate near coffee shops. You can usually spot an idiot by the polka-dot poodle they carry. And also the big medallions on their bare chests. That's another good clue that your looking at an idiot.
they write dc comics too.

Darth Jello
marvel has several characters that would win the battle easily by themselves, these are-
Galactus
Ego
Adam Qadmon/Eternity

keep in mind that the Spectre, the Living Tribunal, and Access cannot fight because they are charged with the maintanance of their respective multiverses at any cost

Jade_Eyes
AMAZO??? Why would someone create a charactor like that. He is essentially a god.

Stupid...

Jade_Eyes
IMAGE comics all the way!

None of them could handle Supreme.

Spawn, Youngblood, Wildcats, Stormwatch, etc etc.

Bicnarok
Sod Marvel an DC, I used to be a Big fan of all especially 2000AD + Warrior, but marvel soon messed them both up by buying one set of characters and messing em up and destroying the other through legal action.

Spawnie
Image Comics has some medicine for both marvel and Dc. Even Top Cow has some winners. The good guys are more realistic here then in Marvel or DC.

Spawn (all his enemies r great- Clown, Cy-gor, OverKill, Reedemer, Angels, etc.), Youngbloods, Witchblade, Darkness.

Jade_Eyes
Wow I thought I'd get flamed for sure with that one.

Woohoo! I got support!

Supreme is the man, even if he's not guite... um, right.

venomfan
i think violator was one of the best movie/comic transfers even to today he looked awsome, but spawn got weak after a while his story really took a dive, like venom(sad to say) but run is a real good turn around for him. i cant stand cy-gor hes a monkey, but tremor was awsome, and redeemer is one of the best characters out there

Never
DC would win hands down. They have waaay too many powerful characters (and I HATE DC). The Living Spectre? Orion? Lucifer? Michael? Korvac? Superman Prime? The Shaggy Man? Green Lantern? However...

Superman? Vulnerable to magic. Thor's hammer = magic.

Darkseid? Galactus owned him...even Karl Mallowned him.

Amazo? Difficult indeed, yet oftentimes he does not utilize his newfound powers to their fullest potential.

Doomsday? Pffft.

KharmaDog
I am aligning myself with those who prefer Marvel, but think DC would win.

That's the problem with DC, all their characters are supposedly "the greatest". Marvel heroes are often flawed, and are often weaker than many of the marvel villains that they have to fight. That's what makes Marvelso interesting, outcomes are uncertain, and the characters ppossess a humanity that DC characters don't.

The only DC character that can hold my attention is Batman, but yet again, there is a character who is flawed, and often faces superior opponants, but finds a way to win.

Gregory
Are we talking about all DC characters, here? Including the ones like God, Lucifer, and the Endless? If so, DC would stomp Marvel.

Eidolon
Like I've said before Marvel has the Living Tribune, so they'ed pertty much win. I know someone said Living Tribune can't fight since he's charaged with maintaining the balance of Universes, but if it's just a Marvel vs DC (not something just with Marvels story line) he would be elgiable to fight.

venomfan
does anyone know what happend, who one, threw the majority of marvel vs dc?
im pretty sure hulk faced superman,spiderman fought superboy, so on and so forth but a lot had to of happend, the only thing i have "read" was a tiny piece about darksied and eternity, then thanos said somthing

Asian Hulk
the DC anti-villain forces can fight with the battles against the Marvel anti-villain forces.

Never
Again, you do not know your characters.

Two characters for you to research in DC: Lucifer and Michael.

They both are much more powerful than The Living Tribune.

Asian Hulk
Marvel forces can fight against DC forces

wolverine8888
dc just doesent stand a chance. 3 words wolverine spiderman hulk. that all that need to be said

Never
You two have to be related. DC has probably 50 characters as powerful as Marvel's most powerful character.

MaverickIce
Hate to break it to you, it just depends in who's universe you're fighting in.....

And that crap like God (I'm not saying God's crap), LV, Galactus,etc. just leave them out.

Never
Hate to break it to you, but several character's powers are constant in both universes, and several other multiverses.

Gotta do better than that, my friend wink

Not sure what the point is in leaving characters out when they constitute their respective comic book universes...?

MaverickIce
Well, I'm talking about Cosmics here...........Which one wins DC's Saint of Killers, or Marvels Living Tribunal....

Eternity or its equal

Sandman or Adam Worlock

You get the drift.

Never
As am I.

wolverine8888
lol lol marvle would wipe the floor with dc enough said dc has like superman that it . there one guy I would say in dc I concider good and that lobo he just nasty

Magee
AH i recal reading those comics when dc and marvel came together due to Thanos and Darkseid or sumthing like that ill tell u who won the fights i remeber.
Thor vs Captain Marvel - Thor won
Aquaman vs Sub-namor - Aquaman won wtf lol
Flash vs Quicksilver - Flash won
Robin vs Jubille - Robin won but they didnt want to fight but eventualydid
Silver surfer vs Green Lantern - Silver surfer won
Wolverine vs Lobo - Wolverine just won
WW vs Storm - Storm one even though WW had Thors hammer
Superboy vs Spiderman - Spiderman wne
Hulk vs Superman - Superman one
Captain America vs Batman - they decided a draw
there u go big grin
Marvel 5 DC 4

Gregory
Every time someone brings that fight up, someone has to point out that those fights were decided by popular vote, not by how powerful the characters were.

Consider it pointed out.

Gregory
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not actually stalking you. I don't know why I end up responding to so many of your posts.

That being said ... I don't understand your argument. DC would lose because they have characters like Superman? Superman is far more powerful than most of Marvel's characters.

wolverine8888
yes but these three are eqaul to superman and also thor is eqaul to super man think about it

Never
Magee...LoL, why should I even bother...

Wolverine would NEVER beat Lobo (in his original incarnation). ONE drop of blood = ANOTHER Lobo (or several more? I forget). Nuff said.

Spiderman vs. Superman - AGAIN, a FAN vote. Superman vs. Spiderman = ZORTCH! Red smear.

Like every one of those fights you listed are LAUGHERS.

Superman Prime, 5th dimensional imps, Lucifer, Darkseid, Spectre...just LoL @ this thread.

eleveninches
DC universe would probably beat marvel universe in a fight
However, marvel comics are better than DC, and the marvel company will probably beat DC in the long run

wolverine8888
ok spider man vs super boy was fan vote lol not the comic when superman vs sider man

Wynndar
DC characters just arent interesting and require no imagination to invent...I still think the Marvel universe, being more diverse, would win in an all out battle...

Wynndar
thats a cool picture from Marvel vs DC ASIAN HULK posted...its too bad the thing never got too involved in that story...he coulda kicked some ass...He shoulda been the one to fight superman...he's not as strong but he's tougher and he has more fans....fans are the only reason superman beat the Hulk...it was totally unrealistic...Hulk getting knocked isnt even possible especially in a 2 minute fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.