HorroMania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
This is a new rp ment for fans of horror films. Here the story on this whole thing go to THE I WANT TO START A NEW GAME- post here first post. The rules are:

1. You may pick one (for now, I may make it two) horror legends (such as Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, Pinhead, Leatherface, etc.).

2. You may change you character at any time as long as it doesn't become super excessive.

3. If you want to be a character that somone else has already chosen and really want to be that charcter you may ask that person who uses that character if they can choose another character so you can be the character you really wnated to be. If they decline though you can't do anything about it.

4. HAVE FUN! wink

My character will be... Michael Myers!

ElmStreetFan01
Freddy Krueger

BidMyBlood2Run
Can I be a character that I made up? She's a family member of Michael Myers. These killers need victims, don't they?

HockeyFace
Sure you can! Describe the character...

BidMyBlood2Run
Jessica Carmichael, she was Jamie's twin separated at birth. Their parents knew Michael would look for them, but spliting them up would help reduce the chance. She doesn't know anything about the murders or of her Uncle Michael. She went to college three hours away from Haddonfield to be a teacher, now she is in the process of moving into Haddonfield where she we teach Haddonfield Elementary.
She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, slender, curvey, and very pretty. She's 23 years old, not married.
what else do u want to know?

HockeyFace
Good, but how can she be involved in this if the villains are trapped on an island?

BidMyBlood2Run
oh, I thought they were getting off... hmmm... gotta rethink it

HockeyFace
Wait... we'll say that the villains are escaping the island and going to Haddonfield... if you want to do that.. its up to you...

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't want to control ur story if u don't like it.
Freddy would continue to hunt in dreams, there's no reason he would go to Haddonfield, he would go to Springwood, unless we're not following his background. Michael would definately go to Haddonfield, someone on the island, a scientist would have to bring up the fact that he does have a blood relative.
We should leave them all on the island because it makes more sense, I'll just think of a new character, perhaps a scientist studying the evil in the monsters.

HockeyFace
What about you have the girl be curious about her Uncle and end up coming to the island to see him... she could be with guards that get killed later on...

BidMyBlood2Run
ok, I like that smile

HockeyFace
Ok lets get started.

Michael is locked in his jail cell when he sees a girl along with two guards walking up to him...

BidMyBlood2Run
She walks in the middle of two guards, and one man in a suite walked behind her, holding her hand gently. She walked up to the cell and looked in, a tear trickled down her cheek. There was a man in the shadows, there he sat, she was unable to see his face even though the guards removed his mask. She stepped closer to the cell, but the man behind her pulled her back.
"It's ok." She said quietly. "I'll be ok." She assured him.
The man looked at the guards and they nodded. She stepped up to the cell as the three stood where they were.
"Michael." She said quietly.

BidMyBlood2Run
She wore a black business suite, a black skirt trailing three forths down her legs, a white blouse, and an open black blazer. Her long brown hair was up in a bun. She had discovered who her Uncle was five years ago, and spent the last couple of years trying to track him down to face him. She wanted to look at the man who killed her family in the face. Her boyfriend Ken went with her all the way from New York. Now she stood outside his cell, looking at the man who she feared, but knew she had to come here to face her fears.

HockeyFace
Suddenly Micahel went into an insane rage...

BidMyBlood2Run
she jumped back from the caged cell into her boyfriend's arms. She turned her head to face the cell, pushing a loose strand of hair out of her eyes to view Michael in his rage. The guard's quickly ushered the two away back down the hallway.
"No!" She screamed, trying to get back to the cell. She struggled against them but they held her back. "You said I'd get fifteen minutes." They ignored her protests and held her back.

HockeyFace
At night in a hotel for guests on the island when Ken was asleep Jessica decided to go down to Michae's cell to meet him face to face... how would she get the key from the guard though?...

BidMyBlood2Run
Jessica was dressed in tight black jeans and a cut off white and black jersey exposing her stomach slightly. Her hair was down. She walked into the guard's office of the asylum, he was sitting at his desk with his feet propped up on the desk as he watched the monitors.
"Hi." She said, leaning against the threshold of the door.
He looked up at her with a smile as he took his feet down off of the desk and sat properly.
"Hello Miss Charmichael."
"Call me Jessica." She said as she entered the room and took a seat across from him.
"Alright." He turned his chair to face her. "Would u like a drink?" He offered the thermus he had at his desk.
"You're allowed to drink here?"
"No, but you would too if you had to watch these freaks."
She glanced around the room.
"I'm sorry about this afternoon. Usually he's so tame. I don't understand it."

BidMyBlood2Run
She heard a deep moan come from somehwere in the asylum. She glanced away and into the dark hallway leading to who knows where.

HockeyFace
She was going to see what that moa was in the hallway... but the guard came back with her drink before she could leave...

BidMyBlood2Run
She stood up and walked up to the guard. "I came all the way from New York to come and see my Uncle, and you guys promised me fifteen minutes. I'm paying you twenty thousand dollars and all I got was two minutes." She placed her hand on his thigh. "Can you please take me down to see him?"
He looked at her hand and then back up to her. "I don't know..."
She rubbed his leg a little. "Please?" She leaned in and kissed his lips. He kissed her back. She slowly pulled away. "I'll give you five thousand dollars." She said quietly, and, maybe something else." She winked.
"Jessica..."
"Just ten minutes."
"I can't go down with you, I have to watch the monitors."
"I'll go alone." She sat on his lap. "Please."
He sighed. "Alright."

HockeyFace
((I can't role play anymore for about a day and a half after this))

Jessica walks down the hallway hearing the screams of prisoners... Then she sees Michael Myers standing in the hallway... she says to him "Uncle... uncle... Michael..." Michael raises up his hand revealing a knife and Jessica runs back to the guard... she then finds that the guard is dead and killed... she looks back says to Michael "You are uncle... Boodeyman aren't you?" Jessica runs screaming...

BidMyBlood2Run
(( that really doesn't make sense that he just all of a sudden broke out and has a knife. we should build up the suspense a little, don't you think? ))

She walks down the dark hallway and downstairs to the corner of the institution where Michael was kept. Laughs and screams made chills run down her spine. She walked up to Michael's cell with her hands shoved in her pockets. "Michael." She called quietly.
He was sitting in the darkness of his cell on his bed looking at the ground. At the sound of her voice he looked up.
"You've been waiting for me, haven't you?" She asked.
He nodded slowly.
She removed her hands from her pockets and walked up closer to the cell. "You killed my family. You killed our family Michael." Her voice began to break with tears, but she surpressed them. She took another step closer. "I need to know why." She placed her hand on the bars. He stood up and she quickly stepped away from his size and presence. He walked up to the bars as close as he could and placed his hand on the bar facing hers. She looked at his hand and slowly walked back up and cautiously placed her hand on the bars, parallel to his. The darkness still masked his face. A long moment passed as they stood looking at eachother. Suddenly he grabed her hand and pulled it through the bars.
"No!" She screamed. "Michael, let go! Let go!" She pleaded.
He pulled her hand through the cell, and then her wrist an then her arm up to her shoulder. "Let me go!" She cried.
He pulled up the sleeve on her jersey and his nail he cut into her arm the sign of the thorn. He then released her and she fell back onto the opposite side of the hallway. She picked herself up off of the ground, crying hysterically. She then ran down the hallway and back upstairs without looking behind her.

ElmStreetFan01
A girl was asleep. She walks down the road then sees girls. "One, two Freddy's coming for you."

The Force
~alright bid, i'll join but somebody explain to me what i can do~

HockeyFace
(I assumed you would know that someone had to have helped him)

To The Force:

You can be a made up horror villain/victim or a real horror villain/victim (Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, Nancy Thompsan, etc.). Your limit is your imagination!

HockeyFace
Jessica ran all the way back to the guard. He said to her "I told you not go down there."

The Force
~that's just it, i have know idea who to start with, i'm not much of a horror fanatic~

HockeyFace
~Make somone up then.~

The Force
~alright, blade finally get bit by a vampire... so meet Blade, The Vampire evil face~

HockeyFace
~In the words of ElmStreetfan01... kewl!~

The day after Jessica's incident with Michael:

Jessica's has decided who else is exactly in this prison island and stumbles upon the infamous Blade...

BidMyBlood2Run
((so Blade is evil and in a cell?))

The Force
~No blade is just bad wink and in a cell~

BidMyBlood2Run
On her way to sneak down to see Michael she was stopped in the hallway by a handsome man who was in a large cell. He was huge, much more then twice the size of her, his muscles alone outweighed her.

The Force
Blade looked up from his cell to see a girl standing outside of it. "Can i help you?" Blade asked, while grinning and showing his fang.

BidMyBlood2Run
She stepped back, his voice was deep and sexy. "N.. no." She answered quietly.

HockeyFace
~This is getting good~

BidMyBlood2Run
Through the darkness of the cell she could make out his figure. She made sure she remained a good distance away from the cell door. ((I forgot to say what she was wearing, so I'll just add it in now.)) She wore a love V neck black shirt and tight black jeans with her boots. Her hair was down, unlike the day before when she had it up professionally.

HockeyFace
~Does anyone here want to play with two characters now?~

The Force
"Are you sure?" Blade asked "Hold on i'm suppost to be a gentleman, what's your name?" Blade asked as he walked up to the cell door.

BidMyBlood2Run
She wasn't sure what to think. He was so handsome, and very seductvie.. but what was he doing in here? "Jessica." She asnwered quietly, taking a few steps closer to the cell, her eyes locked on him.

The Force
"That's a nice name." Blade said with a seductive grin. "Ya know i was trying to be a good boy and stay in this cell, but i'm becoming impatient." Blade put his hands on the cell door and ripped them apart, then walked over to jessica.

BidMyBlood2Run
She backed up against the wall, not sure if he was going to hurt her or not. Her frightened eyes stayed on his.

The Force
Blade then smile at her and started laughing "Don't worry i'm not hungry now" blade said with a wink.

BidMyBlood2Run
A wave of relief washes over her. "So, are you..." She lets her eyes wander his body. "Are you evil?" She sill isn't sure if she wants to walk a couple steps closer to him.

The Force
"If I was evil, then you'd be dead already." Blade said with a smirk "So no, i'm not evil, but don't get around me whenever i'm mad, because i really can't control my... bad side."

BidMyBlood2Run
"ok." She tried to sidestep around him. "I'm going to go now." She tried to look away from him, but he had the hypnotic eyes that just wouldn't let you go.

BidMyBlood2Run
She finally began to pull away from his sight. "I have to go."

The Force
"Wait... don't go, i need someone to talk to, and i would hate to see a lady walking around this place by herself." blade said as he began to follow her.

BidMyBlood2Run
She turned, unsure of him. "um, u can come then." She began to walk. "what's your name?"

The Force
"You can call me blade." "So where are you headed?" Blade continued to walk with jessica.

BidMyBlood2Run
"I'm going to see my Uncle who's down here." Suddenly a nameless looney jumped at her from inside the chage, his arms catching her and tearing at the arms of her shirt. "Let me go!" She pulled away and stumbled into the wall, falling to the ground. She shook with fear. "I hate it here! Why did I come?!" She held her hands over her ears to block out the mindless rambling of the looney in his cell.

HockeyFace
Meanwhile Michael went into a screaming frenzy in his cell.

The Force
Blade was a little startled but hit the door of the cell, and it made a huge thundarous sound. It caused the looney to back away. Blade ran over to jessica "Are you alright?" Blade asked in a deep voice.

BidMyBlood2Run
She could hear Michael's fit even though they were a considerable distance away from him. "Why did I come?" She clutched onto Blade, forgetting he was in a cell when she met him. Right now she just needed to be comforted. She began to cry.

The Force
Blade felt a little sympathy for Jessica, he didn't no what else to do, so he just hugged her "Um... it will be alright, he's shutup now, don't cry..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She noticed her behavior and quickly pulled away and stood up. She cleared the tears from her eyes leaving dim trails of mascara. "Sorry." She muttered quietly. "I'm getting out of here and going back to my hotel room. I can't stay in here, I'll go crazy."

The Force
Blade thought for a second "Would I be able to come?" Blade asked "I wouldn't be any trouble..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She didn't see any problem in that. She didn't even know why he was there in the first place, he seemed normal.
"Yeah, sure." She lead him to her hotel. Her boyfriend had already left on a plane to New York to finish some business work. (He'll come popping up later, he never made it back ))

The Force
"Thank you" Blade followed her to the hotel. "Are you wondering why i was in that crazy house?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She turns back to him as she takes off her leather jacket and tosses it on the bed. "yeah, a little." She blushed embarrassed.

The Force
"The nothing to be embarrassed about, but they'll throw you in that crazy house just for saying that you've been bit by a vampire." Blade said with a laugh.

BidMyBlood2Run
"A vampire? They're real?" she moved a little closer, visually inspecting him silently with her eyes.

The Force
(my eyes aren't dark brown, there black and the teeth thing)

"Go ahead and... inspect." blade said while raising an eyebrow

BidMyBlood2Run
((yeah, but contacts, and I've known people who file their teeth down))

She walks up to him and runs her hand down his chest. She looked up into his eyes, seeing they're black. She was able to clearly see his fangs from up close. She circled him, her hand gently gliding along his body as she moved around. She came back to face him again and took a couple steps back breathless. "whoa."

The Force
~well i meant blades eyes, actually MY eyes are really dark brown~

"So you like what you see?" blade asked seductively

BidMyBlood2Run
"oh yeah." She told him quietly with a grin upon her lips. She then shook her head slightly. What was she doing? She was flirting with a stranger! But he was so handsome and tempting... She looked away quickly. "umm.. so u can stay here for as long as u need. I'm going back to New York in a couple of days when the next plane arrives."

The Force
Blade sighed "Ok, i'm alittle hungry, are there any good places to eat at around here?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She sat on the bed and looked up at him curiously. "Um, this may sound like a dumb question to you since you're the vampire and all... but, you eat food?"

The Force
"Only when i have to" Blade said "But i'm not craving blood right now anyway, just food, i'm part human ya know."

HockeyFace
Guards come in and start shooting Blade... Jessica screams in terror...

The Force
"Ahhh" blade screamed as he was being shot, he broke out in a rage, his eyes flared red and he charged at the guards.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jessica watched in terror at the ordeal. She cornered herself in the room as she covered her mouth in shock.

The Force
Blade took out 3 of the 4 guards and then fell to the ground unconscious.

HockeyFace
The 4th guard said "We are going to make you leave the island now do you want to sse your Uncle once more before you leave?"

The Force
~darn i hate being unconscious~

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded solemnly.

HockeyFace
Meanwhile, Blade is slowly recovering and sees he is back in a new high security cell with cameras surrounding him everywhere.

BidMyBlood2Run
The guard led her downstairs, tugging at her to hurry up. She looked around paranoid as she heard the mindless babble that she couldn't stand. They neared Michael's cell.

The Force
"NOOOO!!!!!" Blade screamed "I've lost her!" Blade started to pound at the walls of his new cell.

BidMyBlood2Run
They arrived in front of Michael's cell. "Make it fast." The guard told her.

The Force
Blade stopped pounding at the walls, then looked at the cameras, "YOu shouldn't have messed with me." Blade said, then he destroyed the cameras.

BidMyBlood2Run
((Michael, where are u? u take over wink ))

The Force
Blade sat down and started to think of a plan to get out again.

HockeyFace
Michael comes up to the cell to see his niece...

BidMyBlood2Run
She stands there looking at him for a moment. He was hidden in the shadows. She moved a little closer to see if she could see his face. Theg gaurd grabbed her arm. "Not so close." He muttered.
She watched Michael for a moment longer. "I'm leaving Michael." She said quietly. "You won't kill the last member of your family." Her voice was stern even though tears began to rise in her throat.

HockeyFace
Michael started to reach out of the cell with his arm in the direction of Jessica... Then he grabbed the guard and hit the guard against the hard cell... Michael took the key from the guard...

The Force
"That's it." blade thought "i have it". Since the cameras were out they couldn't see what he was doing. Blade brought up all his anger, and it turned him into a full vampire. Then he charged at at door and knocked it clean off it's hinges. Then he killed the gaurds at the door, and sucked the blood, then ran down the hall, to find Jessica.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jessica backed up, backing herself against the wall. "No." She said quietly. "No, this isn't happening." She watched Michael in silent terror, frozen by fear.

The Force
Blade ran upstair and down the hall. By then he had cooled off and turned back to half vampire. Blade had heard jessica's voice and kept running, then he saw her down the hall... with someone else.

HockeyFace
Jessica ran as Micahel chased her...

BidMyBlood2Run
*she didn't look back, she just ran down the hallway. Someone outstretched their arm from the cell and she glanced to her side, colliding with Blade who was in front of her*

The Force
"Is this guy messing with you" Blade said as he moved jessica behind him.

BidMyBlood2Run
"He... he's my Uncle." She stuttered in fright. "You can't kill him!" She shook with fear as she tugged at Blade's arm. "We have to get out of here!"

The Force
"So i can't kill him, eh?" Blade hit michael in the face and it sent he flying back. "Alright let's go."

BidMyBlood2Run
They ran through the asylum but quickly got mixed up. Jessica looked around. "I don't know how to get out of here." She said nervously.

The Force
"Well lets take it slower than, i'd hate to get mixed up in this place." Blade said. "Or i could make us an exit, but what floor are we on?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I don't know." She looked around. "They kept Michael in the basement, so we have to find stairs."

HockeyFace
Michael came running up from behind and hit Blade in the back...

The Force
"Alright" They ran for a little bit and Blade got a little aggrevated, when she went to slow. "Here jump on my back, this will go alot faster."

BidMyBlood2Run
Without saying anything she jumped on his back, holding on for dear life.

The Force
"Now let's find a way out." Blade said as he ran. In a while they found the stairs.

BidMyBlood2Run
They went up a couple flights of stairs and found their way out of the asylum.

The Force
Blade let her climb down "so where are we going now?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I don't know. Back to the hotel? Those guards in the asylum don't stand a chance against Michael."

The Force
"ok, but this time, we're locking the door" Blade said.

BidMyBlood2Run
They both went up to the hotel room, locking the door and even putting a dresser in the way. Jessica sat on the bed. "He's going to kill me." She placed her head in her hands. "He won't stop until he kills me."

The Force
"Well, he can't kill you if he doesn't know where you are." Blade said

BidMyBlood2Run
"He'll find me, I know he will. He's family."

The Force
"Well, then you will stay with me, becuase i'm probably your only protection for now."

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked up and a small smile crossed her lips. "Thanks. You are."

The Force
"Ya, so didn't you have a plane to catch?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"Yeah, it arrives in two days. There's no other planes coming in or going out. This island is restricted since it has a bunch of psychos on it. Only government permission can bring in the next plane or send the next one out."

The Force
"ok, well you can get some sleep if you want, but i'm gonna gaurd the door." BLade said as we walked toward the door.

supershane
hey can i play and be freddy

supershane
no freddy's 15 year old son

supershane
i made him up he wheres every thing that freddy wheres but is not burned or in the dream world but he does have super stregath

BidMyBlood2Run
She grabbed some clothes from her suitcase and walked into the bathroom and changed. She came back out wearing an oversized white t-shirt and her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She curled up on the bed and faced the wall, trying to go to sleep, but she didn't want to close her eyes. She knew when she did, that is when Michael would come.

supershane
and his name is crag he does have the blade glove only smaller

BidMyBlood2Run
(( umm.. ask hockey face, PM him ))

supershane
crag watched michael attack that girl and that other guy and he thought to himself "this is my chance to get out" he backed up ran and kicked the cage across the hall "now to find my glove"crag said to himslef"now where do they keep the wepons"

supershane
crag found the wepons vary easily picked up his glove put it on and with a evil grin on his face said to himself "now time to have some fun"

The Force
Blade knew, he could sense her fear "It's alirght, you can go to sleep, i'm here."

BidMyBlood2Run
"Alright." She said quietly. Slowly she drifted off to sleep.

The Force
Blade went up to her, and kissed her on the forehead "Sleep well, i won't jet him get ot you." Blade grabbed a chair and sat by the door, he started to think.

BidMyBlood2Run
As darkness fell time seemed to stop and the night stretched on. On the island, the black water under the moonless sky churned and sloshed against the shore. There was an eerie silence emblanketing the island, choking the life from it, slowly.

The Force
Blade got up from his chair and went to make himself some coffee. He was getting tired, but was to stubborn to fall asleep.

supershane
crag was having some fun with the gards you know call out there names killing of a group of them one by one when he sudenly got sock down his spin "finally some one's gone to sleep" he ran as fast as he could to his cell jumped on to the bed and just like that fell asleep "why won't people learn your never safe awake or asleep"

supershane
crag woke up sudenly on his own bed kind of shocked he said "why don't you want my help" standing in front of him was his father freddy spoke to him with great serisness "in this place is man you and i have planed on getting back at for sending me back here you know who he is you must protect that man and girl you saw earlyer from the man whos hunting them they will help you send jason back to hell" freddy slowy faded away leaving crag alone in his cell

The Force
Blade made and drunk his coffee then went back to his seat and kept watched, he would randomly look back at jessica to see how well she was sleeping.

supershane
crag slowly made his way out of the prison looking for the two people he had seen earlyer he turned a conor and there was michel myers "so your the that girl was so afraid of you look more like an easy kill to me"
mike charged fowerd in pure rage crag doged him and with a singel kick crag sent mike flying throught a wall "i will deal with you the next time me meet see ya later don't sleep to long" crag continued foward looking for the people he needed to find knowing that it would only be a few hours till jason got out of cell and started his own little killingspree

The Force
Blades ears were picking up a sound, but he thought of it as nothing.

supershane
crag finally found the hotel "this is last place to look they got to be here" he said to himself he started to go up the floors braking down each door and looking inside untill he found one that wouden't open with punch "this must be the one" he thought to himself backing up and kicking the door down

The Force
Blade had heard the doors getting kicked down and he had heard the footsteps at the door. Blade readied himdself.

supershane
crag walks in to the room not taking his eyes off the huge man in front of him somehow knowing he is much stronger than he looks of course the girl in the bed would not stop screaming so that was a bit of a distraction "so your the guys I have to help" is all he said

supershane
"you can calm down both of you im here to help you" crag says taking off his blad glove and reaching the towards the man in front of him "hi im crag"

The Force
"Help, i'm all the help she needs, what do you want?" Blade asked while moving closer to jessica.

BidMyBlood2Run
She jumped out of bed and clung onto Blade securely.

The Force
~damn i g2g, but i'll be back tonight~

Blade inspected crag, he didn't let his gaurd down.

supershane
"there are much worse people here than michel myers stronger to" crag said taking a step foward his hand reaching foward "now like i said befor hi my name is crag"

supershane
"i can help you fight michel myers i already know he is no match for me and you can't posably think he won't find you (pointed to jessica) because he will sooner or later now you can take my help or i can leave and you 2 can die" crag put his glove back on as he said this

supershane
i got to go 2 be back tommorow

BidMyBlood2Run
(( see u then! smile ))

The Force
Blade thought for a bit, then shook crags hand.

BidMyBlood2Run
Jessica studied the new commer for a moment suspically. "I'm Jessica." She said quietly. She then looked back up to Blade. "I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be quick." She grabbed her clothes from a drawer and walked into the bathroom. Soon the sound of the shower was heard.

The Force
Blade got his chair and sat in front of the bathroom door

BidMyBlood2Run
She gets out of the shower fifteen minutes later. She wraps the towel around her and grabs her brush. She walks over to the mirror, clearing the steam away with her hand, and begins to brush her hair.

The Force
Blade can feel the steam coming out from the bathroom, he smelled it. "You smell good jessica."

BidMyBlood2Run
She blushed and looked over to the door which she left partly open just because she didn't want to be left in a room alone. "Thanks."

The Force
He smelled again "It was my pleasure." He started to laugh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>