Whats wrong with my computer??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plenTpak52
Every time i go to a webpage that I've been to before (such as this one), I am shown the last screen I saw. For instance, say I had the last post in the "Movie Discussion" Forum. Then I closed my internet for 10 minutes, during which, let's say Kes (the obvious choice) posts in that same forum. Then I go on the net again, go to KMC Forums, and sroll down to "Movie Discussion". It still says that I am the last poster until I refresh the screen, after which it would show Kes as being the last one. WHATS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?!!

Shadowskill
I haven't the faintest idea... My computer is messed up too. See, we can't type anything on MicrosoftWord cause the effin computer won't bring up the office assistant... I need to get this problem solved...

silver_tears
obviously alot laughing out loud sorry i havent a clue

Storm
I don' t think it' s your computer cause I' ve had the same problem yesterday but it seems to be solved now.

gcharlottepunk
Do you sign out before you leave???
That could be the problem, but mine does that sometimes too!

BingaBonga
maybe your computer is just old... sorry i'm no computer genius... no

saucybird007
My computer is doing mad things today! Ins driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!
Stress!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.