Favorite band of the British Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plenTpak52
I chose The Who. They're my favorite band EVER!! Next comes The Beatles

LONG LIVE ROCK

GABRIEL05
yay rock! I like the... HEY! PINK FLOYD IS BRITISH!??!!

Corlindel
From the poll..The Who, but my preference goes to "Other"
And what is "British invasion"? stick out tongue

finti
yeah most good bands were British

saucybird007
Thats a tough one.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
All of them laughing out loud

loserib
i voted sabbath they then it would be followd by floyd the stones the who ect ect

julibug
This poll is great! The Beatles are barely in the race! Not that I don't like them, but so many people "worship" them. There are plenty of other talented & influential musicians/bands out there! I voted for Pink Floyd, btw.

finti
So where the hell is Deep Purple, The Clash, Police. All of them should have been listed

plenTpak52
shit i forgot clash. and i WAS limited to the number of options...

diegocala
Judas Priest!

grymlock
from the list i will pick The Who but i rather chose "other"... british got a lot of cool band's mostly in the 70's & 80's... those are the years!!

cheers!!

GABRIEL05
How can you vouch for those wankers man!?! You're not even british stick out tongue

finti
simple, because they make great music. Much better than most of the the Yank bands. There are a few very good yank bands but they havent been as influential as the British have

worldindustries
Outta that choice I guess I pick the Rolling Stones.

finti
Queen should have been a choice as well

Doohass
There all good, it's hard to just choose one. But I picked The Who

finti
a good pick

SAtown_punk
It has to be The Beatles because of all the bands they have influenced. The Majority of the bands today will acknowledge The Beatles as being a great source of inspiration. I love them, and they are timeless. They will prove to be the greatest bend this world has ever known.

But The Who was also very good. I love them as well.

wicker_man
Iron Maiden

H.M.Servant
The Clash
The Sex Pistols
The Rolling Stones
The Kinks

SAtown_punk
They weren't part of the British Invasion! I'm not saying they weren't good...they just weren't a part of the British Invasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.