Bloodymurder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
anyone seen this movie...with Trevor here check this website

http://www.bloodymurder.cjb.net/

he reminds me alot of jason/myers/leatherface.

pablo007
That movie should be outlawed due to it's suckiness

Lord Soth
No, but the title itself sounds like great fun big grin big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol i dunno its soo much like jason/myers/leatherface. in bloodymurder movies he uses basically anything from machettes, guns, bow and arrow etc..

pablo007
I saw the 1st one and it's lame you can see on the cover of the first one a guy that looks like Leatherface's and Jason's baby. And in the sequel it looks like the I know what you did last sumer guy's and Jason's baby.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it was crap.

SlipknoT
That movie is so horribal. its just a very shitty rip off of friday the 13th

h0ck3yh0rr0r
not only friday the 13th many other movies.

xblanex
Yea it sucked

Lord Soth
But you gotta admit it's got a great title laughing

Micheal_Myers
Its a rippoff of Friday the Thirteenth only.Since Jason resembles Michael sooo much it doesnt really matter.

xblanex
I dont think he resembles him that much

Micheal_Myers
his strength and slow walking and also killing style resemble Michael very much...

xblanex
just cause he walks slow? i walk slow, do i copy mike myers?

Micheal_Myers
Do you also kill people?Constantly where a mask?if you do kill people, do you kill them with blades?And do you slowly stalk your target?...I am guessing that you dont so...no...you dont resemble him...but the point is...that the slow walk isnt the only thing I said that makes Jason resemble myers...you resemble him with the simple fact that you walk slow....

xblanex
wearing a mask? A lot of movie killers wear masks. And a blade is a common way to kill people, even in real life.

Micheal_Myers
yes...but do all of them combine those elements as much as Mike and Jason do?...they both do all those same things...also they both as mute....are all other killers slow stalkers, mute, slashers, mask wearers, and both kill only in certain places on certain dates?...not last time I checked...yes many may have one or two of those qualities...but other than this guy on bloody murder...noone else has all of them except mike AND jASON...

Lord Soth
Yes, many killers wear masks. But they're all different. Hockey mask (Jason), Halloween mask(Mike Myers), Ghostface's mask (Scream movies).

Michael Myers 1
Mikes Mask is a captain kirk mask from starwars

xblanex
so why did jason copy mike

Michael Myers 1
chigga what mike did not copy jason i think its the other way around bro and mike wasnt born in a lake he didnt copy him and mike wasnt retarded when he was born hes normal.

Lord Soth
We were saying that Jason was copying Mike, dude. big grin big grin big grin

xblanex
I dont think theyre that similar, other then they wear masks and kill people. So they walk slow, thats like a trait that is pretty popular among movie killers.

Michael Myers 1
yea but they both kill on certain dates u kno like 13-31

BackFire
Topic guys, this isn't meant to be a discussion about the various horror movie killers.

Michael Myers 1
ok i saw the bloodyt murder site it only looks like a copy of mike and jason and it doesnt even look that good

Lord Soth
The title's genius big grin

Michael Myers 1
o plz roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Soth
Lol, that's all I can say

swordmaster
The movie was absolutely retarded. the sequel looked better, but it still sucked.

Lord Soth
If the first one sucked so bad, why was there a sequel?

xblanex
Plenty of movies suck and have sequels.

Lord Soth
Of course, you're right, I forgot myself big grin big grin big grin

swordmaster
i always forget myself, but then im like "hey, there you are" and then im like "hey. you forgot me", and then...i just forgot myself...lol

Lord Soth
Now I'm confused sad

nickmeece
Bloody Murder was meant to draw rental attention by it's eye-grabbing cover art...your rentals funded the sequel (which was way better and more original than the first, IMO.) They're "fun" movies. Oh, and BM3 is being made right now, too. Also, I own the official BM website here...

bloodymurderfilms dot com

(this won't let me post url's...get it?)

MildPossession

ladygrim
never heard of it wink

MildPossession
Its other name is Scream Bloody Murder.

basementred
bloody murder is the wost horror movie ever the horror freak in it is a ass

basementred
jason is alot better than mike and can beat his ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.