Question bout ROTK ~spoiler~~spoiler~~spoiler~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlandoOYEA
~SPOILER~~SPOILER~~SPOILER~

I was watchin the trailer for ROTK and the part where Eomer is crying it looks like he is holding someone with blonde hair, does this mean Eowyn dies?? I also saw a couple of pics where it looks like Merry is getting stabbed....Can anyone confirm this?

orlandoOYEA
I would post the link but it wont let me so do this go to google and search lord of the rings message boards then click the second one down and then click movies, lord of the rings, and the post that sayz ROTK PICTURES ~SPOILER~ It will get u to the site that i tried to post

lotrlover7000
No, eowyn doesnt die and merry isn stabed Happy Dance

howie
king theoden....

BingaBonga
okay, here's the thing... since you haven't read the books.... obviously... but okay Theoden dies, but that wouldn't be him. Eowyn sneaks Merry out so they can both fight, when she sees her father die from the witch king, she decides to fight, brilliant, but anyway... She and the witch king have a long fight, and in the end she falls, and merry then kills it for her, or somethin like that, eomer saw her and thought she was dead, but some guy, i forgot, checked her pulse or something, and she's still alive, i'm guessing at that moment that they took the shot, eomer thought eowyn was dead, but she isn't she's alive, unless pj does somethin stupid, and he wouldn't do somthing that stupid... wink

Exa
Well, everybody THINKS that Merry and especially Eowyn are dead hm ok they nearly are...

mainframe
theoden is eowyn's uncle. wink
and i agree i think eomer is holding eowyn

orlandoOYEA
Yea, i kinda freaked wen i saw it so excuse me for sayin "dead" without thinkin bout it first. And yea i think i did see a pic of merry gettin hurt. I will post the pic if the forum lets me.

Ariadne
Eowyn doesn't die, but I wouldn't be surprised if they throw something in where you think she's dead on the battlefield for a little while.

BingaBonga
well, they do... in the book, they think for like five min. they think that she's dead

howie
yeah...shes then healed by the king in the house of healing.

Exa
Hm yes and her nearly-death is responsible for some cool quotes big grin

Ride now! Ride for ruin! And the world's ending!!!

(in the book originally Eomer when he thinks Eowyn is dead)

ilvorlandobloom
merry doesnt kill it, eowyn does! merry just stabs it so eowyn can kill it. doesnt she chop off its head? big grin

orlandoOYEA
Does merry even get hurt cause in the pic i saw i could of sworn he was hurt due to the pic of agony on his face....

BingaBonga
yeah, they both get hurt and end up in the house of healing, but they both live... so that's good smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.