Catharism (little spoile)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZZ6
After seing this cat a second time, i thought about Catharism (gnostic roots), could be an interesting path...

I still try to assemble the Seraph puzzle (fallen angel?, link to vampires, Merovingien/hell, the eyes of the oracle, ...)

I am still looking for the SATI (hinduism?) thing and her relation to the Limbo.
"At the begining there was a man who could..." Morpheus/Matrix1 - REVOLUZIONE

"This is the sound of your death" Smith/Matrix1 - MOBIL AVE

ITALIAN926
I dont think theres any deep meaning about the cat. In M1, it was simply THERE and Neo seen it twice because the Matrix was chaged. Same exact thing happened in revolutions, it showed the cat to signify that the Matrix was changed.

ZZ6
I first thought it is interesting because the Merovingian history has link to Catharism (where the christs story is a little different then the Christianisme one..still searching). and that cat intrigued me in that sense.

edit: indeed black cats seems important for them, and they claim themselves true christians.

burlyman
we believe that seraph is a (guardian) 'angel', from the first matrix that represents heaven - seraphim
merovingian resembles the fallen angel satan/lucifer(?), who wanted more power

....if i got that right... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.