Young Marlon Brando...damn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sugar Kane
I was reading an old thread where someone totally dissed my favourite actor, Marlon Brando just because of the way he looks now...I have to say, I was a little put out by it. I would love to know how hot some of us are gonna be when we reach almost 80! sick

The fact is, that when Marlon first began, he was the hottest actor ever to grace the screen, and the most talented one...
He brought the characters he played to glorious life, even the most monstrous characters would be played with an understanding and a sensitivity, and the most sensitive characters would have an animal, vicious side...he could make any role a 3 dimensional. When he had to be bad, he was the baddest, when he had to be romantic, he was practically Don Juan, when he had to be noble, he played the shit out of nobility...hell, he could master any accent, and even act his ass off in a foreign language!

He had an incredible masculine presence, but also a very feminine sensitivity that has never had a screen equal. Look at his scenes with Eva Marie Saint in On the Waterfront, they are pure magic...

There will never be another. The one, the only, Marlon Brando. I salute you, sir!

big grin

Sugar Kane
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/311003-oscar.jpg

None more beautiful than young Mr Brando! love

Kes
He was pretty hot. And a good actor.

moving to celebs forum
moving-moved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.