Cookies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Alright, exactly WHAT did Sati-smith say? And was it just coincedence that we have been talking about cookies forever?

dave123
what have you done with the girl?
"Cookies need love too"
*smiths laugh*
that was a good scene smile smith's a lot funnier in m3

The Omega
"Cookies need love, too."

I know, JediHDM, I went "OH". If it wasn't because that was shot loooong before we started the cookie-nonsense, that was almost as if it was tribute to us smile

JediHDM
yeah, thats what i was thinking, when Sati-smith said that, i almost jumped up outta my chair, i was like "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!"

The Omega
I seeem to recall one of the regulars posting a picture of a Smith T-shirt with that exact wording about a month ago. None of us believed it could be real big grin
I think it is. I need one of those T-shirts to make WB richer!

Korri
i knew it!! i told u all!!!

SMIDDY IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE COOKIES!!

dave123
yeah, but he smashed the plate on the floor sad

Mordecai
the cookies are still good.

Korri
he did that because his cookies are so OBVIOUSLY better then the oracles!!

dave123
yeah, but when he has the oracle ha can make..... SUPER COOKIES

Korri
yes!!

dave123

Korri
i feel sick..

burlyman
smile

Korri
lol

sith_darth_jay
laughing that pic is so damn funny

i was like ..wow... when the oracle and sati where making the cookies (that remind me of "the marketing has begun thread"wink and when she's siiting there with the cookies for his "son" and what smith says about them (cookies need love).. that just make me laugh (mostly cuz the whole cookie talk here in this forum)

xeous
He said it to prove that Sati was now a Smith...Chill out...

sith_darth_jay
xeous> i know why he (smith) said it...what i was talkin about was how something so out of the blue like the cookies, that here we started to make fun of it, turned out to be something of some significance in the movie. it's just like omega said "If it wasn't because that was shot loooong before we started the cookie-nonsense, that was almost as if it was tribute to us"

burlyman
bah

sith_darth_jay
huh

xeous
Well I haven't been around long enough to understand...I thought you were just tweaking out...

burlyman
i took too long typing, you beat me smile

burlyman
this is where it all started laughing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11701&highlight=smith+DOES+take+over+the+oracle%3F

sith_darth_jay
burly> big grin

xeous>the cookie thing became an over discuss topic in this forum, that's why all the fuss about something like that

thanks for the link burly

priestjim
But doesn't that mean however, that Smith can make cookies now? Professionaly made cookies just like ol'Oracle used to make?

sith_darth_jay
yeah.. the SUPER COOKIES, special offer: one clone with every cookie box

JediHDM
one clone with every cookie, more like it...

sith_darth_jay
yeaah.. that's better

xeous
So Korri started the cookie talk?

xeous
That thread just made something click in my head...

If the Oricle can't see past choices, how did she know that Neo would sit down and take the candy in Reloaded? It was his choice...

sith_darth_jay
oracle: "i wouldn't be much of an oracle i didn't know that" (i think that's the way she says it)

JediHDM
She can't see past choices she doesn't understand...the only choice she cannot see past is whether Neo will realize that he must join with Smith or not

xeous
That's right. "Can't see past choices you don't understand...No one can."

Korri
embarrasment

JediHDM
eek! COOKIES NEED LOVE TOO!!!

dave123
cookies need love like everything does smile

burlyman
muahahahahahaha devil

Korri
i need love!!

JediHDM
*hug* theres your love...cause Neo's gone...

eatingimpaired
He is?He just went here------------> doctor

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.