Twin Figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SetoKaiba
Where Can You find figures of the Twins Form Matrix Reloaded Does anyone know, I have searched forever and can not find it anywhere and it is really startin to F***ing tick me off
mad please some one help me out. wink

dave123
remember, Omega, when i said we should have a thread that prevents people that aint been here making pointless threads, even though they aint even made 10 posts....

heres a brilliant example why that should happen smile

The Omega
Dave> It's not MY decision. You need to contact Ush or Raz. My world is only the Matrix forum...

dave123
i'm not blaming you for not doing anything cos u cant, this is just a perfect example of why my idea is good smile

Cowboyography
here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3154586368&category=36565

SetoKaiba
What are you talking about you jerk its just a f***ing question if your stupid or do not the answer then dont f***ing write mad miffed dave123. thanks halfbkaedjedimaster you are very wise

SetoKaiba
you know what sorry dude got a little angry But I have looked for these for almost a year now and I could not find them and i have made plenty of posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.