Matrix Names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lag
If you were jacked into the matrix what would be your name. For example Neo Mouse Switch and so on. Mine would have to Lag because I'd be so fast everyone would think they were Lagging.

JediHDM
Mine would be Coeus, for that is the name of the Greek God of Intelligence...

dave123
i'd be dave, cos it'd just be me and niobe with *normal* names, and you'd all be really weird stick out tongue

Korri
~* Angel *~

lil bitchiness
i would be dissapointed if it would be anything but laughing out loud

oh, id be nympthys (neem-th-ees)

dave123
korri would have an easy enough name, thats just awkward (like jedi's)
and what does nemmpatheeees mean??

Korri
i like Angel

dave123
yeah, at least you only have to understand one language for that smile but thats kinda stolen from some TV program, whats it called again?

Korri
i did not steal it!! i chose it for a reason!!

lil bitchiness
Its egyptian godess of underworld..shes like this cool chick god, but also very nasty one if you get on the wrong side of her....shes always against those in the upperworld..wink

dave123
whats with all the deep religional reference stuff.... dave, what does it mean?
Dave just... Is.

Havoc
I figured more people would post on this topic. I would go with either Havoc or Omnus. Both names I use for alot of games.

Korri
well mines has meaning

lil bitchiness
oooo very Matrixy! ''DAVE JUST...IS'' shifty

Alias Neo
Lance

Korri
awww

Alias Neo
well, in the matrix restarted, i based Lance on me

Korri
thats so cute *hugs*

BIOS
I would be BIOS the reason is the BIOS is the heart of any computer system thus I would want to be an operator

Lag
Are you going to tell us why you would be Angel or are you going to keep us all in suspence. Also does anyone know when the matrix online is going to come out , I could probably find out myself but this is easier if any of you know.

xeous
Xeous

SimplePriest
hmmmm.... that's a tough one.

What name, what name....

burlyman
korri is neos Angel... apparently

sith_darth_jay
i'll just be Jay, cuz my name starts with "J", why look for a fancy, diffucult to pronounce name, mine's easy, just like korri's or dave's

MR ANDERSON
l would be Filter coz we would be fighting bad programmes and nothing fights them off like a good filter.

Deus
looks across at the name he is using in these forums, uses for all games he plays, all other forums he posts on and thinks --> "hmmm, gee I don't know eh..." stick out tongue

BIOS9
Hey! Im BIOS9 im your 9th version. muahahahah. you are obsolete! wink

lil bitchiness
haha...

Id still stick with nympthys...hard to write, hard to pronounce and kinda matrixy...

SimplePriest
I'll go with Sine (as in Sin, Cos, Tan)

lil bitchiness
clever...all mathematical....

i bet your name would be looked at in depth if you were in the Matrix movie..wink

jiggaman8604
My name would be barretta....cause you wont find a nicer handgun, or a hotter guy to use it (me) wink

khalla
Akeso

Korri
smile i am

MR ANDERSON
maybe binary.the computer codes are all in binary form so will be kicking binary butt(agents).

mors823
Mine be Mors, the Greek of Death. Sounds cool and if you know your mythology, you'll be afraid. I'm thinking of using this for TMO game. Hopefully, no one will take it.

Angelsolovely
Mine would be Sage. or M'yan.... cause there from one of my fav books.
And everyone pretty much knows what a sage is, and I don't mean the spice. stick out tongue

Matrix_4_ever
mine would be NERO cuase ill burn u BIACH!! smile Happy Dance smile

Angelsolovely
I have decided to change my name, because even though some would argue this, I don't think I am sage material yet big grin. So I am changing it to ....Moja(Swahili term for one).Because there is just one of me. happy

MC Mike
wink cool. Jedini is One in Polish... Whoa... sounds like Houdini blink

Lag
look up who Oedipus is

see where listening to an oracle gets you?

SimplePriest
I change my answer... I'd be called Case cool

And now having said that...

Lord Soth
I would be Mirage, b/c I would move so fast no one could be able to tell that I was even there.

Lag
Lag and Mirage could be the new twins. We'd look way cooler though.

Angelsolovely
Laq U asked what does Oedipus mean:
It means swollen foot in greek
but go to this site: http://mason.gmu.edu/~oarans/oedip-story.html
Called The Most Tragic Story Ever Written

Lag
No I wasn't asking, I was telling people to go and see who he was, but thanks anyways. What I read was he killed his dad and married his mom, because an oracle told him to. Hence the "see where listening to an oracle will get you" Again thanks though.

JediHDM
no, thats not what happened...an oracle told his father, when he was born, that he would grow up and kill his father, and marry his mother, so his father paid a sheperd to 'off him', long story short, baby is not killed, comes to live with people in a far off land, grows up, makes a trek across country, comes upon a guy, kills him, comes upon a kingdom, marries the queen (because he killed the Sphinx) and then finds out the guy was his dad and his wife is his mom, so he gouges out his eyes..."we're all here to do what we're all here to do"...theres no escaping reason, no denying purpose...

Lord Soth
Oh, I got another idea. Mirage would shimmer as he moved, just to add substance to the meaning of the name

Matrix_4_ever
on matrix online if u name ure self neo i will kick u in the nuts

stinkfist462
pluto.... god of the underworld.....
or jupiter... king of gods... srry for planet names... but had a science test and they have been stuck wiht me all day...

Lord Soth
Then just use Hades or Zeus. The Greek (original) forms

mors823
Mr Anderson> Binary was already taken, She was one of Soren's crewmembers. Nice name though.

mailedbypostman
Absorber.Everything i touch i can choose to absorb nutrients.

Verity
Mine is Verity.....a sort of word in latin meaning "truth"...
Veritas (latin)=truth

Lord Soth
He could be Vitamin big grin

mechaban
Hex.
Means 6 (number referance).
To curse (mystical referance).
Root of hexidecimal (technical/hacker referance).

HexSintax
you bastard....just about to post Hex or something to the hex(HexSintax) name but damn you...

hex is the second language of the trilingual computer world, btw. binary->hex->ascii (user language)

MovieManiac
my name would by Vijay, coz in the Indian language, that means Victory. or else i would just be called MuP ( pronounced as 'myupee') which is a short for microprocessor, well not he heart of a computer, but a real important part, the Brain of the computer.

Mordecai
I guess mine would be Mordecai. confused

Lag
That's O.K. Mordecai No need to feel bad about that

Mirage could shimmer and Lag could be all jumpy like the girl from the ring to make it look like he was lagging

clavis9495
my name would just be Clavis just plain Clavis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.