I havent seen revo yet, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
yes, i know i'm being a bad matrix fan by not seeing m3 yet, but i'm at college, and the only decent theatre around cant handle the number of students, and they've been sold out.. anyways, what's the deal with the cookies???? everyone writes about cookies, but they dont seem to have any significance... i just dont understand the obsession... but then again, i havent seen revo (please dont answer this with spoilers smile )

Korri
well the cookies didnt really have anything to do with Revolutions

sith_darth_jay
the cookies are just cookies....
i have to desagree with you korri, the cookies did had some significance in revo (can't post spoiler)

MR ANDERSON
yeah the cookies had a significants.it depends which ones you talk of.the ones neo was offered or the ones smith....(wont spoil it).

burlyman
smile

pslice
I havent seen rev yet-cant get tix
can any1 tell me wat happens

JKozzy
Boo... go see it then come discuss it. Do you really and truly want to ruin the movie for yourself?

Matrix_man
u actually WANT a spoiler?

What the f**k?

JediHDM
I think we should write a letter to the Wachowski's, or to Warner Bros, and tell them we have been in love with cookies for MONTHS now, before even the crew swag shirt was unveiled, and, we NEED those "Cookies need love too" Shirts to be released to the general public...

burlyman
eek! ..without the camera dept bit perhaps
maybe not to the general public roll eyes (sarcastic)

well...you can guess what my msn name is happy

but wait a min ..shifty big bro whistle

Korri
yes i know thats not what i ment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.