zion rave/ club hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
many ppl didn't like the zion rave (for obvius reasons), but now there's the club hell scene. apart from any meaning (purpose, reason,whatever) i think the wacho bros did those scene to show a lil' bit of their hidden fetish smile , after all is their fantasies.

Kes
Well what do you think happens at clubs and raves?
I didnt mind the rave...just think the sex scene was to big and unnecessary. Club Hell scene is great and necessary.

sith_darth_jay
oh, i know what happens at raves, believe me. i just say it (the thread) cuz i'm tired of looking for a purpose for everything in the matrix (there's a clothes thread,right?)

burlyman
i thought the zion rave was good and quite important, it showed humanity
club hel totally reminded me of it, and it was the programs

Kes
Dont know.
I think the rave is important. Like burlyman says it shows us humanity. Same for Club Hell with machines. And to show us Mero lookin FINE!!!
And Persephone wink

THISISNOTREAL2
they rated it r, idon't know why though, cuz they said it has sexual content, it so did not except that little second in club hell you know.

mindbugaling
the titty- twister?

MattMan
yep. And im pretty sure thats a guys nip too.

Neo_Version 7
Club Hell scene was very good. To me though, the Rave/Orgy scene in Reloaded was completely pointless as just to show that Zion is not afraid of any oncoming attatcks and Neo's love for Trinity. Besides that though, the Club Hell scene in Revolutions was very put. But did nothing to to the Merovingian's (nor Persephone's) existence but to add an action scene while Neo was unconcious.

sith_darth_jay
well, i wasn't looking for a meaning to any of this raves/parties, but since you guys did it... the zion rave showed the humans are still humans ("to deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us humans"wink and it was a way to make the sex scene a lil' more bearable (imagine a plain sex scene). club hell shows the way programs enjoy the pleasures of the flesh (there's one similar in M1 when neo meets trin)

besides any other meaning, this scenes are lil' fetish the wacho bros enjoy at ours expenses. ppl wearing latex and metal stuff, some showing their brests (or twirling them) reminds me of that arnold movie "last action heroe" where they muck the way hollywood is full of fetish

The Omega
The scene in Reloaded, where the humans have a party, and Neo and Trin make love is called "Celebrating Humanity."
"To deny our impulses is to deny that which makes us human," as Mouse puts it in M1.
The scene was beautiful and important, and I personally think that anyone who calls it an "orgy" just because people are having a good time, need to come out of the Dark Ages ruled by the Inquisition.

dave123
i was just about to post that..... stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
yeah, it shouldn't be called an orgy. only 2 ppl are having sex (that's not an orgy)

dave123
"morpheus, what can we expect at this orgy?"
"MACHINES"

burlyman
M1 - plugged in humans*
M2 - zions 'free' humans
M3 - exile programs

* "That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...."

its called the zion dance/rave/orgy whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega
Burlyman> Check your Reloaded DVD. The scene in question IS called "Celebrating Humanity."

burlyman
blrblrblr... i wasnt saying what the scene names where stick out tongue

The Omega
I know, burly. It's just to show those who KEEP calling it an orgy, that it wasn't, and wasn't written by the W-brothers to BE a such.

Neo_Version 7
That is true. You do have a point Omega. Why the hell I called it an Orgy? Well, I guess I couldn't find any other word to type but that. Excuse my inaccurate vocabulary.

Korri
club hell was well dodgy!!

GABRIEL05
HA HA! Yeeeahhh!

Korri
sad

JKozzy
Club Hel scene was awesome. Sex scene not needed.... maybe Korri does, but I prefer to have Keanu keep his arse to himself sad

sith_darth_jay
wow, my thread resurrected... big grin

JKozzy
I was gona PM u about it but I thought to myself... "nah he'll see it himself!" stick out tongue
It's fun lookin' at the "Who's Online?" section and seeing what the guests are looking at, then posting. They must get awfully confused! stick out tongue

burlyman
Sex scene was important you cynic koz stick out tongue

MC Mike
Foolish Koz, sex scenes are the only way to make real $ in Hollywood these days! stick out tongue

JKozzy
To the movie, but not to me stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
let's just agree on one thing: it was important for the movie and for korri laughing

Kes
I disagree.It wasnt important for the movie. (hey we cant all agree wink )

mook
has anyone looked in the zionarkives on the matrix web site?
look at the club hel details and it shows all these freaky bondage people/sculptures hanging from the ceiling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.