somebody help me!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i swear freddy kruegers hunting me heres why:

just before i woke up to go to school on monday morning, i had a dream of school. i woke up and at school, the exact same things happened as in my dream. i was freaked. i went to bed at 11pm and had a dream that freddy would hunt me at school but i avoid him so he kills my best freind. i didnt go to school until my mum came home from work and sent me there. when i got there, i saw everyone crowd around an ambulance and in there was my best freind. with no eyes. i had a dream the next moring that freddy would burn me with the school. i didnt go to school by faking an illness. now im suffering fatel accidents like. slipping and banging my head on the sink. getting run over on my bike(i jumped of ontime).

can anyone tell me what is happening and what to do about it.

Fire
nothing special, just your mind playing tricks on you. Never heard that quote:"when you believe something bad enough it will eventualy happen"?

Schizo_n_me
Yeah I flunked 3rd grade cause half the year I actually thought I was sick....no, but I almost did(flunk)

The Ones
im not crazy. i lost my best freind and a mussle

Fire
hmm okie

Schizo_n_me
U lost a mussle...why don't you get another one...or did u mean muscle?

The Ones
the thing that is around your bones

VallejoKid707
so freddy went to your school and killed your friend?

MadKowDZs
Judging by threads like this one, it appears that this forum attracts the insane, who are beyond the realm of reason.

Sylvannas
Hate to agree...

Fire
I never said you were insane, I just ment that
when ppl start to believe that a certain kind of things will happen, they start seeing prove of those things. Like ppl who believe in Aliens do see prove of Alien existence. It isn't being nuts it is a "normal" neurotic phenomenon

MadKowDZs
Hmm... Yes, of course, things that go bump in the night. A recorse of the bewildered mind.

Schizo_n_me
I'm not insane....just schizophrenic wink

nazgulinthedark
interesting

dave123
odd......

nazgulinthedark
very odd...

Tiger
extremly odd

N.Tonks
wait..ummm...so is you friend dead?

The Ones
no freddys my freind, of course hes dead

Maelstrom
your probely searching for what you like instead of yourself so since you think you know it all you've put obsticals in your way to keep yourself from it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.