What was your theater like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
On opening night of Revolutions, was your theater sold out, crowded, or what?

dave123
about 24/25 seats were available.....

burlyman
it was sold out on opening night

The Unknown
I got there like 45 minutes early, and only about ten people were there. As it got closer to the time, the theater got pretty packed, but nothing like Reloaded (they had to open an extra theater).

priestjim
Almost empty. Around 100 viewers. I went 22:30 pm that is 6 and a half hours after zero hour.

Mordecai
It was relatively crowded on opening night. It was full of all these paranoid fans that kept shooshing even the slightest sounds, tight asses!
but it ended in the majority of the rest of the crowd mocking their shooshing and it was quite funny.

cough cough !

There was actually more people there the second time i seen it, which was the day after it opened and the weird thing is poeple wouldn't stop talking during this one and it was annoying and some stupid litle teener ****s were laughing during trinity's death, damn that was annoying, i've never heard someone laugh so loud.

burlyman
i think they might have been laughing at neos crying...

Mordecai
big grin

well he had no eyes, lets see you cry with no eyes. cool

burlyman
something like this? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

priestjim
Fortunately they didn't put any tears to Neo's eyes! Being blind doesn't mean that you don't cry! But I don't think that Neo suffered much from getting blind. I mean this should have hurt! He got over it very quickly!

dave123
its not being blind that means you cant cry, more-so the layer of (skin?) covering his eyes.....

Mordecai
something exactly like that!!!!

ever thought about acting?? eek!

Mordecai
the eyes play a huge role in crying, i relise he still had the hurting feeling all he could do to release was make some sounds......or become fearless of death from the tragedy and open a can of woop-ass on anything that stands in his way, well not really, he wanted to die basically.

priestjim
You mean like the tears can't come out of your eyes?

The Omega
Zero hour was filled to the brim, and part of a Matrix Marathon, so there was the usual cheering as each known character appeared (and you could hear the ETM players yelling when Sparks had his moment big grin).

Pretty cool. No commercials at all, and only ONE trailer. For RotK.

At the second showing that night I went to, it was filled, too.

dave123
as i said, my cinema was empty..... probably cos everyone else was in the other screen watching the zero hour showing

priestjim
Damn! I love this movie!

BIOS9
I was the only person watching..

Korri
it had Amy in it...bad thing

tshirt
I went to a Saturday night showing. (8:15).
The theater I went to (in NY) had showings about every hour (on three screens?). I bought my ticket around 4:00pm, and at that point, the 9:45 showing was closed out (might have been a problem with the projector, as no other show (about 5) between those times was filled.

I got in the theater around 20 minutes early. It was 2/3rds full (holds about 1000 people). There were seats available, but only those close up to the screen.

JediHDM
the only way you can cry is if your tear ducts are still able to open, and his entire eye area was burned pretty bad...thus, no crying. oh, and, my theater was pretty full, and that was for the last showing of the night...

Morpheus
My theater was pretty full aswell. It was the last
playing on 4 screens. It was awsome.I was there from 7 to 12.

eatingimpaired
I went with Bios9 and his dad.Aside from that there were:A dad and a daughter,A guy,And TWO STUPID GUYS WHO LAUGHED AT EVERY SAD SCENE.

eatingimpaired
the gotta go here---------> doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.