Pleh! {Any Joey fans should understand} SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
How did the matrix get rebooted at the end of Revo? Did Sati do it?

Also, GAH!!! Sorry but, having just seen Revo I feel that the structure was very poor. Smith disappears for the entire middle of the movie, the Zion battle is not ONCE intercut with Neo's plight and so lasts about 20 minutes, and the train station scene was interesting, but I would have rather they spent more time explaining the unanswered stuff from Reloaded.

Phew - I needed that

Noola
Oh, and where the hell were the agents?!

Ushgarak
Not relevant to the film., though that WAS a downside, to be sure.

Actually, I do not like intercut action scenes- a problem Star Wars often has.

Mordecai
The Agents weren't needed, the majority of the film was set in the "real world" and when in the matrix they didn't cause any trouble.

I agree that the structure kind of seems like it isn't thought out and its rushed.

The Architect could have rebooted it, after the shit on the street is cleaned up we get shown the architect.

The One Part 2
Smith was busy assimilating all the programs in the Matrix into himself. I'm sure, even with super powers, this would take a while. I would believe that Smith assimilated the agents, too as he rewrote the Matrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.