did anybody notice.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
at the very beginning of the movie, during the part where the screen was traveling through the matrix code, it stops on a certain symbol. i couldnt quite see what it was but from what i can remember, it looked kinda like bull horns. it froze on that for like a second the it began to travel again.

(if this has already been posted GODerater, then go ahead and delete the thread, Ill understand)

priestjim
It was one of the symbols of the Matrix code. The Matrix code language is an ancient chinese language that has thousands of symbols. It was the only language that could describe every aspect of the code the Matrix, given its size of instructions.

The Omega

MC Mike
Yes, that was interesting...

(I'm glad I'm not the only one using the word "GODerator" big grin )

The One Part 2
The symbol is a bull's head. Some have said that the Wachowskis are honoring Chicago and the Bulls.

Sifer
Hrmm, I myself thought it was showing the view Neo sees when he is above 01 and then it goes to the view Neo sees when he is above the clouds within the Matrix. They are both the same shape smile

dave123
just incase you dont know, this is what he's on about...

Korri
that was weird

JediHDM
isn't there an Egyptian symbol that looks like a bulls head? I know i have seen a symbol like that somewhere else...

black 4ngel
looks like the symbol for psyche... only sideways and without the top thing. Means soul or mind

Deadalus
i thought of hookum' horns

JediHDM
UT sucks...course, so does OU, but thats just my idea...

moving back on track, i think it might be the egyptian diety that has a bulls head...i think Re, but i cannot remember...

eatingimpaired
hmm...... confused

MC Mike
hmmm.. jedi's an aggie? alright, i think this bull is for the bulls too... IMO that is...

brandonbeyond
everyone says bull.. why not a cross?

JediHDM
nope, Jedi's not an aggie, i'm just against Ut and OU...and aTm, as well...thats why i'm outta state!

rysdigital
looks like a chess piece on top of some sort of arch. and like a sword without the blade.

burlyman
or... a cockerel on heat

mindbugaling
the question is why did it the camera freeze on it for a brief second?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.