Neo and Merv (very minor spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

screensaver400
I havn't seen anyone mention this yet, but if someone has, please excuse me. I was just watching Reloaded again... Merv seems to be wearing the exact same clothing, or damn near close to it, that Neo wears at the beginning of Revolutions, when he is in Mobil Ave, and when he talks to the Oracle. What does this mean? Some sort of Neo-Merv connection? People have said that Merv was one of the other Ones... And some people also think that Neo may still be alive, although only in the Matrix. Might this give some strength to that theory?

MC Mike
Excuse you. Thi has been discussed. stick out tongue Anyway, I don't think there was a conclusion to that arguement...

priestjim
He just liked the clothes Neo was wearing when they met the first time and bought the same!

burlyman
(not exact at all) i made this place, i am god in here

Mordecai
Thats why Link couldn't see Neo in the matrix when trinity and such got him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.