Hardcore fans please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

burlyman
no whats this matrix 2004 convention i heard of not so long ago?

MC Mike
no too

The Omega
Damn! There MUST be a way of finding contact adresses...
(Mutters)

eatingimpaired
No way.Movie stars don't ussually give adresses cause they'd be bombarded by fans(or angry formerfans and movie haters)They have t go here----------> doctor

rysdigital
want me to scan in my ticket? i'll sign it with MY autograph stick out tongue

The Unknown
Omega, try Ebay.

SimplePriest
rys> LOL

Yeah omega, I'll send you a ticket signed by me too. I'll even send you the costume I used in the imitation of Morpheus picture. Autographed of course smile

JediHDM
simple> eeewwww...thats not exactly what I would want...

SimplePriest
LOL, good point. umm Omega, cancel that. Maybe I'll just give you something off Ebay

PersefonePotter
Be careful with EBay though.... Signature stuff isn't always authentic.

priestjim
I have a friend who looks like Reeves. Do you want me to tell him to sign an autograph and mail it to you?

lil bitchiness
you have a friend who looks like Keanu Reeves.....DAMN! no expression

Omega, im sure you will be able to buy signed scripts from Matrix movies...e-bay i think...they are pricey too.

The Omega

burlyman
my tik big grin

dave123
u payed 40p less than me you cheapass stick out tongue
my ticket had MATRIX RE on it, the exact same as it did for reloaded, and we dont have a seating arrangement, just sit where u want smile

JediHDM
this is mine in all its american, AMC movie theaters glory...plus the seats were comfy!!

The Omega
Hmm... (Thinks BIG gallery sometime soon)

witheea
$8.50, damn AMC just keeps going up, I only paid $7.50 for mine, haha, go Kansas City

clavis9495
can you set up a date for me?

JediHDM
witheea> yeah, they are getting expensive...

The Omega
Hey, usual suspects...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3361596264&category=197
SHOULD I????

burlyman
YES! do it!! ... big grin

priestjim
clavis> Can you come to Greece?
omega> OK I'll take a picture of him with my mob and post it here!

Verity
If only these guys did booksignings like the LOTR ppl.... sad

The Omega
The Wachoskis?
I'm afraid not. But there are some COOL stuff over at e-bay. And as for autographs... I'm still looking...

JediHDM
OMEGA> OMG YES!!! GET IT!!!! $102 is not much for THAT...if i had money, i would...go for it...

The Omega
JediHDM> (Looks up from Ebay tracking)
How did you know I was already bidding on it??? smile Biddings ends in... 53 minutes... Oh, dear. I'll just sleep at work tomorrow...

Tomorrow I get to pick up my Trinity shades... cool

burlyman
anyone know where theres crew swag for sale ..ie. "cookies need love too", "i dont have time for this shit", smith heads, "we need a few free minds"........ blink

The Omega
Burlyman> Either try the Warner Brothers shop. Or ebay.com
It depends on availability. Try WBshop first.

JediHDM
Omega> oh, i dunno, perhaps the highest bidder being "theomega" and at $102.50 might do it, but other than that insignificant thing, i dunno...stick out tongue

burlyman
peeps in america:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3361322335&category=32991

cool

dave123
big grin
"This item is an important piece of Matrix history and is a wonderful gift for any die-hard Matrix fan or for yourself"

The Omega

JediHDM
OMega> apparently the "indian bloke" must not want it TOO much, cause he has had an HOUR to overbid you, and he hasn't...

dave123
maybe he'll bid at the last second so omega cant make another bid to beat him, i'm assuming omega has got auto-bid on?

The Omega
JediHDM> Shhhh! (Looks around) Just to be sure, I've asked ebay to overbid ANYONE up til... ehrm... a certain ridicilous amount! big grin So even if he does come back he better want it a lot more than me.

JediHDM
laughing yes, ofc...but he won't...there's no way...

The Omega
blink Someone else just did... sad

burlyman
miffed

The Omega
Well, I have my back-up plan. Tomorrow I'll know if it worked or not...
huh

JediHDM
*sharp intake of breath* OMG...blink I can't believe that...i'm sorry, Omega, Really...that woulda been sweet...miffed

rca
hmmmm, now what in the hell am I going to do with a $202.50 umbrella??

JediHDM
rca> IF YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM OMEGA, THERE'S NOTHING, NO MOD, NO POLICE, CAN STOP ME FROM COMING AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miffed

The Omega

The Omega
(Blinks) And I'm not the only one it seems... big grin
Hm! Maybe I should apply for an insider job at eBay?? wink

JediHDM
...whew...Omega, you had me worried there for a sec...well, congratulations...i'm extactic for you, like when i saw the look on Smith's face when he figured out he had just goofed up royally, and that it was too late...

burlyman
big grin raining digital rain!! big grin

The Omega
Well, *I* had me worried for a second, but I found one where you could chose to BUY it now instead of bidding. THEN I thought I'd wait (that WILL after all be the most expensive umbrella I've EVER owned wink), and then... ah, what the heck.
I only live once. I want an umbrella. (insert umbrella smiley with sunglasses)

rca stick out tongue

The Omega
Burlyman> It better not be that "Chunky Rain" from Revolutions. I saw a special on it earlier today...
Hugo and Keanu could hardly breathe or move because of the amount of water...

burlyman
omega? huh ...digital rain = code...

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif

It's late here. And I just nearly had a heart-attack...

burlyman
its 2:16 in the morning stick out tongue

The Omega
No. It's 3:20 (I'm on CET).
Stop confusing me or I'll have to LIVE under that bag! smile

burlyman
what use i an umbrella when your living in a paper bag roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega
Burly> laughing Well... The question is: Do I even DARE to use it? What if something happens to it, or I forget it somewhere (the usual fate of my umbrellas)?

Bah! Who am I kiddin'... ?

JediHDM
OMEGA> NO, DON'T USE IT!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!

The Omega
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif

Okay... You're the captain...
I'll check how well crafted it is when it gets here to Europe from the US.

I wonder if it arrives with Keanu under it! big grin

rca
Just kidding about that, what the hell would you do with a $200 umbrella?? Do you dare use it or just have it sit around??

burlyman
memorabilia........eye candy big grin

rca
Omega you said you wanted signed stuff???Search for KEANU REEVES SIGNED PHOTO on ebay. Its cheaper than that umbrella.

The Omega
rca> Who says I want one OR the other?? I want EVERYTHING... (Kicks Smith from computer).
Nah, I want a personal autograph. I'm getting there, I found a place that gives you contact-addresses - for a price. wink

burlyman
omega> have you heard of stalking? whistle

JediHDM
at least shes not like Korri...now THAT'S stalking...

The Omega
Burlyman> AH, nono. You don't get, say, Keanu Reeves home-address. You get a contact address.
And wouldn't it be cool with a signed Wachoski poster? wink
(Can't see anything as she's wearing her new Trinity shades and it's already dark. Damn winter!)

Korri
is he single? angel

SimplePriest
smile LOL Omega you're awesome

Morpheus
SHE IS VERY AWESOME.

The Omega
Simplepriest> Ehrm, what did I do? That crazy umbrella-stunt? WHen I get it I get some pictures for the gallery thread with my NEW sunglasses smile

priestjim
Korri> Yes he is single

Korri
kewl!!! angel

JediHDM> what do u mean!!

The Omega
If said friend LOOKS like Keanu... WHY is he single??

Korri
lol good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.