The Unoficail Sig Making Contest!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
k this is how it will go down i will provide pics and u will have 5 days to make it then me and my judges will pm each other and decide the winners there is 1st 2nd and 3rd no 4th or 5th here are the names of the judges #1 me #2 nazgulinthedark #3 hegemon875 and finaly #4 burlyman ok?? if u have anny questions pm me try ur best and never give up wink

el_barto
k here are the pics and no talking only sigs and there is only one entry per person

el_barto

el_barto

el_barto

el_barto
oh and u must and i repeat MUST resize these pics so i or some 1 else can use them

el_barto
and the five days start tomarrow so u can make it today so that u whont have to wory

Godshinto
alright you can count me in

el_barto
k

VallejoKid707
count me in but i probably will not win because im an amatur at sig making.

el_barto
is anny one else gonna join?

Hegemon875
We should wait until this Wednesday before starting.

drunk_nazgul
The 4th one down... WHOA! eek!

el_barto
ok the contest will begin on wednesday but u can still post the sigs

VallejoKid707
ok can i post mine now??

Hegemon875
Yeah

el_barto
go baby go

VallejoKid707
here it is!! rolling on floor laughing

SlayerChick1188
Hey I'd like to give it a try...can I?

dave123
FF7 rules smile

el_barto
yea every one is invited

AkiLLa
w0w thats pretty gay that all those 4 pictures have to b in the sig... y cant we just design regular sigs? those pictures make the sig look bad...

el_barto
why the **** are u talking to me?

el_barto
oh and "gay" is a word used by 4th and 5th graders only mad

AkiLLa
ok 2 things
1. good comeback
2. i am ****ing talkin to u so u can change ur gay sig thing...

Hegemon875
Those pics are provided because if you could do whatever you wanted then it would be very difficult to use any sort of criteria in judging the sigs. When the pics are controled however judging can be more fair. wink
And if you don't like those pics you can just leave because no one is forcing you to participate.

el_barto
did u read my posts STAY ON F*UCKIN TOPIC and shut the f*uck up this is my sig contest if u think u can do better then show me pretty boystick out tongue

AkiLLa
well wit those pictures i wont b able to do better than u cuz that is not my kind of style if u made a regular sig contest where people can use wuteva they want then id own u stick out tongue

el_barto
oh and BTW u dont have to use all the pics sry for the late info

el_barto
well how am i to f*uckin judge it if i dont know what type of sig im gonna expect?

el_barto
just go to this link and u will understand why i chose to do this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t17522.html

el_barto
now i want no more ****in coments unless i am posting rules, u are saying that u are goin to make a sig, or posting the sig got that PRETY BOY?

el_barto
and do u see that little thing in the right hand corner that says "report post?" well right now i probably could report that u came into my thread and just said shit bout it how do u like that PRETTY BOY? now i advize u to stand down before i report ur sorry ass to some 1

AkiLLa
ummm no.... wut r u saying? can i use a sig that does not involve those pictures?
and lolol report me? Do u want some cheese? i know rats get hungry every once in a while

el_barto
and if u ever say that to me in person (if u ever find me) u better be wearin a cup mad

end of fu*ckin story

AkiLLa
LMAO! u kick in the balls u women!

el_barto
im done i know some of that wasnt thought thru but wth and i never want to hear u again unless u are postin a sig got it?

el_barto
im not gonna take this shit anny more just shut the **** up and leave me in peace

AkiLLa
no there still one thing i dont get... do i have to use those pictures in my sig in order to enter it?

el_barto
im not gonna waste anny moe of my breath on u figure it out

AkiLLa
with all the typing u just did u cud have told me jus say...
yes or no

el_barto
just leave

AkiLLa
yes or no?

el_barto

AkiLLa
no ty i am not really thirsty yes or no?

el_barto
gtg cya **yawn**

Dogbert
laughing out loud

el_barto
all this insulting make me tired **yawn**

el_barto
thx dogbert

AkiLLa
yea dats rite leave *****

el_barto
bye cya tomarrow

el_barto
oh yeah thats a nice insult roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

el_barto
i have heard better from a donkey ** hhheeeggghhh hhhaaawww**

AkiLLa
yes or no?

el_barto
bye

AkiLLa
yea dats rite leave i own ur life

el_barto
ppppppppppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure

AkiLLa
yes or no though since ur still here?
o wait nvm answer me wen u get bak from sukin dik i dont want u to lose ur tip. HURRY!

el_barto

Hegemon875
YES

AkiLLa
ok its short for dick dumbass. Since ur sukin it all the time i thought ud know the slang terms for it... and wtf is thaat picture supposed to b? u sukin Dik? dont post that shit around here

el_barto
sure and the hole thing bout me sucking my so called "dik" was talk that gesus would use?

el_barto
oh and could u please use the correct term its "d i c k'' not "d i k'' we are not in the chat rooms

AkiLLa
well this is how i talk so get used to it and yes it is talk only genuses like myself use
O wut happened to ur DIK sucking appointment? ur gunna b late and i dont want that... run along now BYE make sure u dont take a cum shot to the eye laughing out loud

SlayerChick1188
well hopefully to divert attention away from this insane argument...

I have a question barto: We DON'T have to use all the pics shown, but can we add pics if they still pertain to the ones already here? (like more cloud an sephiroth pics to enhance the sig)

el_barto
oh now isnt the term "go suck ur dick" old dude ur gonna have to do better than that to actualy "hurt" my fealings

el_barto
sure u just have to at least use some of the pics i provided

SlayerChick1188
k thanks big grin

el_barto
oh and by the way akkilla ur on my "ignore" list

AkiLLa
i didnt say go suk ur dick i said u have a dik sucking appointment... learn how to read.... retard

AkiLLa
O no!! plze take me off!! I am srry! i will give u some pointers on how to suk dik if u take me off

el_barto
hahahaha i cant hear u it only shows u made a post but no message hahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahh
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahaha
hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhah
hahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahah
ahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahah
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahaha
ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah
ahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahh
ahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahah
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahh
ahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
hahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
ahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaa
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha
hhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahah

AkiLLa
get a life plze

el_barto
what did u say? i cant hear u

AkiLLa
...life plze and also if u r having truble hearing me it is becuz we are in 2 different parts of the world u retard

el_barto
what did u say? ur on my ignore list i cant hear u so what ever u post i cant see hahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahh
ahahahahahahahahahahah

SlayerChick1188
Ya know you can always argue thru personal messages and not waste the space of this thread with your bickering...just a thought...

AkiLLa
ur laughin at ur own jokes... pathetic
and if u cant c wut i am saying it is becuz i am supposly on ur "ignore" list

el_barto
should i report him?

AkiLLa
is he ur mommy or daddy? are u 12? cant make desicions on ur own... very pathetic

el_barto
k can some 1 close this so i can make a knew thread

AkiLLa
no

drunk_nazgul
Dude, Akilla, you need a life. You act like the most annoying lil' person I know, and he's a lot sweeter...

el_barto
thanks drunk **hugs**

AkiLLa
LOL ur one to talk mrs. forum finatic this has nothing to do wit u now u shud run along too *****

AkiLLa
yo u got some brown shit on ur nose wipe it off

SlayerChick1188
well BACK ON TOPIC... Here's my sig big grin

AkiLLa
nice sig slayerchick

el_barto
damn thats goodhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

SlayerChick1188
Thank you guys big grin I accidentally deleted the first one i made (stupid me didnt save it) but i like this one better anyway...

drunk_nazgul
I wish I could do that! That's, like, so cool...

el_barto
sadly for my sigs i use paint

el_barto
note: if this thread is closed it will be rm in the general discussion forum k?

DeNiro
well here it goes el barto

closing--closed

dont think it worked wink

Paola
I know this might be too bright but here it is:

Paola
blink it looked better when I was making it no

nazgulinthedark
uh, el barto when do i start judging and stuff?

el_barto
i will pm u

nazgulinthedark
k

burlyman
...did i miss something?...confused

DeNiro
i think u missed alot burly man laughing out loud lots of arguing " mad "

nazgulinthedark
LOTS of arguing

Hegemon875
Pretty childish if you ask me

SlayerChick1188
indeed... What the f**k?

f4st3r
I usually prefer subject matter containg more fur and dozens of superfluous man nipples.

Matrix_man
ok heres my attempt...gimme a rating out of 10 people, and i'll try to improve it...thanks

Ushgarak
Oh gee, what the hell was all that about? I hope we are not going to see a repeat aof silly arguments like that.

I shall ask Kes about a new Official Sig contest.

el_barto
can u please close this so i can rm it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.