Is 40 to old to be hot? (Johnny Depp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sara-jade
I'm 15 and every one I know (including myself) is in love with Johnny Depp and his older than my dad, yuck!

KidRock
enough with the johnny depp threads you could of posted it in one of the other 4 depp threads kthx

royal_jester
Well that doesn't matter Johnny Depp still looks good for his age even if he is 40 years old.

Sara-jade
what's with you american's can't you read an opinion without freaken out

plenTpak52
What do you have against americans? It's just annoying when people start 50 threads that are all the same. That really wasn't cool

Sara-jade
Yeh it wasn't cool
that last comment really sucked
It 's just the image you guys are given over here like it's your way or no way

KidRock
well i imagine austrlians riding kangaroos and wrestling alligators ok? lets just all be friends

Sara-jade
I love the image Australia's given I wish I could have Kangaroo's in the backyard, but it's not true, Australia's just as messed up as the rest of the world right now
In see American as try hards (sorry) bad asses ect......
How do you guys want to be seen?

mikeysgothicgur
Jonny Depp is old and ugly.

cogger15
johnny doesn't even look 40 so its ok! big grinlove but of course over 40's can still be hott! just look at mr clooney and mr brosnan

Kes
No more arguing. Specially about nationalities.
If you want to discuss Johnnt Depp go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=704874#post704874
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.