Green River Killer!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
If your from the PACNW you know who this guy is. This sick piece of psycho is goin down for good, but how do you all feel about him not getting the death sentence? I mean 48 women dead because of him! But he plea bargained and he got life with no possibility of parole, and I think I know why they did that.

Curl_Up&Dye
I think i heard about that. I think that the death penalty should be legl in all 50, but used only in extreme cases, aka gruesome mass murders and serial killers. for the murders of 48 women there should be no room for a plea bargain, or life in prison or a psych ward, because there is no cure for the sickness a person like that has. For a body count that high, there should be a death penalty, because it's unusually gruesome

GABRIEL05
well the reason why I think they aren't cramming death penalty down his throat is because he's not gonna last one month in prison. Someone who was family, or friend of the victim is either going to have him killed or kill him themselves, just like the did to Dohmer and that priest who was sent to prison.

I mean he did run with a seedy underground, and one of those 48 women must have known someone who's doin hard time in federal prison. I mean I hate to think about these things but it is something to think about.

Curl_Up&Dye
The other thing, ironic as it may be, the prisoners have morals.

Rapists, and the molesters/beaters/killers of women/kids are the first ones to get the sh!t kicked out of them and killed in prison.

If I were in prison those types would be the first people I'd beat up too though.

GABRIEL05
yeah. It makes one wonder other than keeping people who are convicted of these crimes off the street what good is prison doing for rehabilitation, but that's a different matter.

GABRIEL05
bump embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.