have a hearing probelm qeustion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
now i listen to head phones pretty much all day long in school and i should put the volume down but of course if i want it a certain way i do it that way i want and have it up full blast and everytime i take them off like once in a while i will her a buzzing then cant hear for a second then normal is this a sighn of going death or is it a infection and do u think i should take a break from the player for a while ???

nazgulinthedark
i think you were to used to hearing things louder than they should be for a while, that hapens to me if l listen to the radio too load, and then somebody tells be something, and its not very loud, i'll be like "WHAT?!"

DeNiro
that is me totally it might be that i cant hear or i dont care because like sumtimes i am actulyl like huh what did u say cause i cant hear but most of the time i am looking right t the person and they get done talking and after two seconds i shake my head im like wha u say i wasnt listening lol i have selective hearing but i cant hear ne thing ne more

nazgulinthedark
i have selective hearing too, i hear and remember what i want to

DeNiro
im the same way

the_only1
aye so do i, but i bet you would ear anyone that offered you a tenner!!!lol i sure would!smile alien

Tex
You have Tinnitus, the tiny hair-like receptors in your ear cannal get shocked to hell when you expose them to loud constant noise. Depending on how long you expose them to noise, that's usually how long it will take them to get back to normal. Usually a couple of minutes with headphones, a couple of days after a rock concett!

If you keep doing that, you will get hearing damage! I always wear ear plugs at concerts!

nazgulinthedark
how can you hear then?

diegocala
huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.