i have daniel radcliffes email it is............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dan_rad_hottie
hay i have daniel radcliffes e-mail but im only willing to give it out to sertain pplz and u have to prove to me that u deserve it and i will pm u and give it to u best of luck

p.s i have toms and emmas and rons as well

Toms_Chick85
hi. well i would really like toms, ruperts or dans if they are real ones. i dont really know how i could pruve to you that i should have it really. all i can say is that im a true hp fan and dats bout it. if u give me a E-mail address dats kool but really it's all yur choice. and i will be happy with what you decide. ( srry if i have alot of spellings wrong hehe) smile

Schizo_n_me
Does your 'Tom' e-mail consist of [email protected]?

IBTonks
OMG, Get a life.

Schizo_n_me
If so...who cares.

Schizo_n_me
No offense...

The Ones
just post it some on man be fair

hotsauce6548
hehe... danradhottie prolly dont even hav them i mean wenever sumbody says sumthing like "im not showing u yet" or sumthing like dat it usually means there lying

dan_rad_hottie
no pplz im seriouse i got all their e-mails
and i realy mean it ppl dont belive me but when i give it to them they do the olny reason i dont give it out to ppl is because they will abuse it so im only giving it to seriouse hp fans so convince me!

StrgzrCndyPixie
can i plz have toms i recon hes awesome and if you have emmas that would b cool 2 i can understand why you wouldnt want to post their emails on here cause u dont want random ppl sending hate mail and stuff like that i wont i promise if i go all vodoo doll on them u have the right to kill me with a shot to the head cause id be put in a mental hospital anyway lol

witchychiky
I have emmas and Toms and they are both at hotmail.com

cheerchik26
well i am a HUGE daniel radcliffe fan... but no offense i don't think u really have the e-mail.....

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
bullshyt

CrescentCornet
i really like to have their emails. I am a big HP fan and make a site for them too!

DC Sirius Black
i hav emma watsons and i dont think shes gettin annoyed at me so can u please give them to me? IM SUCH A HUGE FAN OF HARRY POTTER!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! yes no expression u can trust me with them i wont give them to any1 if u dont want me to! i have a secret from sum1 from 2nd grade!!!

Schizo_n_me
If you have toms real personal e-mail (which I doubt, no offense but with all the stupid crap on the internet who knows what to trust...) I'd love to have it so...yeah. Just in case you do really have it.

[Ms_dEaTh]
I really doubt its true. C'mon people let it go.

Schizo_n_me
Okay, folks(whoa, so not me) listen, er, read up. She did give me an e-mail for tom but who knows if its legit. right? So I'll wait to see if it is.....and then I'll post it all over the internet! I'm kidding DRL. So yeah we'll wait and see, yes?

[Ms_dEaTh]
Alright we'll wait then.

tash
i've just registered and i do believe u have their e-mails and like u to send them 2 me. plzzzzz i m a HUGE fan and luv to have them.

Danistar
I would like to have Emma Watson's e - mail because I think she's a great actress and I really wish to say few words to her.

Shark
I dont think the cast wud like ppl showing there e-mail adresses all over
the internet.

Schizo_n_me
Ur probably right, but then why would they give it out? Then again its just thier e-mail not thier home adress or anything.... wink

Amour
Hello frinds
Please give me emma watson's email or daniel radcliffe's email or rupert grint's really email
if have you their really email give me , please
because I really really need their emails
thank you
this is my email
[email protected]

Danistar
sooo....

lilrockstar
HI
i love HP and i ask you now for his e-mail i also wanted do ask if you can give me toms emmas and rons pleas pleas pleas it would be great
and i promise that i won`t write them bad e-mails or such a thing so pleas thank you lilrockstar

Daniel_rocks
Hey

I read your paragraph (this is for dan rad hottie) and you have daniels e-mail. I want to get his e-mail from you but i not sure how to prove it to you but I've been looking every where to find his e-mail. Also he is my favourite actor by far. I really want to meet him one day if I am able to but I doubt that will ever happen. So maybe i could at least chat. Omg you are so lucky you got his e-mail. Also if you want to have my e-mail here it is: [email protected]. Well gotta go, bye

P.S. Please add me to you e-mail if you have it. I don't got many people on it. Thanks

Daniel_rocks
hey again

I will do any thing to get daniels e-mail address. If you gave it to me i promise i wouldn't write anything rude. Please? He is my favourite actor and i really want to talk to him please. Just if only i could show/talk to you imperson i would really be able to prove it to you. Please? At least can i have your e-mail so i can talk to just you and show you that i am totally obbsessed and I think I would be worthy enough to have but if i could at least have your e-mail. Mine is [email protected] Please add me. You don't know how much i want his email. If you would i would so happy i would probably faint. (this is a really big wish of mine)

DracotheDragon
put it this way. I look like harry and I have both DVD's and VHS's. I've read each hp book at least 10 times each (cept 5, only read it 2ce). Id like to know the kid behind harry too, that would be kool. big grin

Phoenix
There is now an official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.