Holy shit !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Mexico has a tradition in which they celebrate a girl's 15th birthday intensely. Tomorrow is: " El Baile de las Debutantes " which is a fancy ball in which 15 year old girls wear a fancy white dress. Anyway, el baile de las debutantes is a ball that consists of a group of 35 girls and they choose a chambelan (a chambelan per girl.) Which is a guy that has to wear a tux and join them and there's a whole special dance routine. It's calm (remember it's elegeant) it's some sort of waltz (sp?) Anyway I'm a chambelan in this case and very nevrous about it since each chambelan has to walk through the room (by themselves) and it resembles a lot like modeling. So I'm kinda shy infront of big crowds, every girl can invite 30 persons. 35 times 30, you do the math. I'm hoping it turns out well and I'll post picks soon so wish me luck !

frootlooplucy
good lucksmile

Paola
eek! laughing
buena suerte pablito!!!

Tiger
yes... good luck

Paola
can't wait for those pics http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

pablo007
I'm too nervous !

nazgulinthedark
good luck pablo!

silver_tears
Good Luck pablo big grin
I'm sure you'll be great smile
By the way who's the lucky gal wink

nazgulinthedark
who who who?

pablo007
Hehehe I'll post a pic, she's called Alejandra wink

VallejoKid707
where im from we called that a quincenera. one girl turns 15 and he has a chamblean and a court of honor, a mixture of boys and girls who are paired up usally by height, and they do a special dance routine. it starts with a waltz theb goes to a merangue dance. so its basically the same thing that pablo said.

pablo007

VallejoKid707
ohhh.... i didnt know that. i was in a court of honor one time.

The Force
good luck pablo, careful don't let her whip you too much wink

nazgulinthedark
don't step on her feet wink

Corlindel
Happy Dance

DeNiro
Happy Dance Happy Dance haha my banana mang has a date urs is dancing alone evil face

diegocala
buena suerte amigo!

GABRIEL05
Say man Debutante balls are nothing new...They've been around since the Victorian era. But they are rarely practiced in the states.

Pablo G
The ball kicked ass, I'l post picks tomorrow.

DeNiro
lazy ass cant post them tonighte stick out tongue

Pablo G
I don't have a scanner

DeNiro
and why not miffed:

jk ill wait till tommorw

Curl_Up&Dye
A few tips to keep in mind...

Happy Dance Shake that groove thang....Happy Dance
Happy Dance Shake what your mamma gave ya....Happy Dance
Happy Dance Shake that booty....Happy Dance

Happy Dance no matter how you say it...Happy Dance
Happy Dance it always ends up being a good timeHappy Dance

Good luck pablo!!
can't wait to see the pics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.