Episode II trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
What's the story with the trailer? When is the damn thing gonna come out? Someone throw me a freakin bone here!

Texas
NOVEMBER

ToMacco
Thanks, Texas.

But with what movies will it be shown? Is Lucas gonna tell us, or continue to blow smoke up our arses?

Ratcat
Currently bets are on Noverber 2nd, in front of Mosters Inc. initially and then on a winder round after that.

Personally, I am still holing out for a DVD exclusive weblink on 15th October...

ToMacco
What's this weblink thing?
I wanna see it, too! stick out tongue

Ratcat
This has yet to be confirmed, but the rumour is that if you have a DVD Drive in your PC you can put the Episode-I DVD in and in the menu will be an "Exclusive Web Link Content" button that takes you to a restricted area of the StarWars.Com website.

Whilst the weblink has been confirmed to exist by various reviews, there is no content yet so no one knows what will be there.

The hope is that it will be the episode-II trailer, but who knows.

ToMacco
It's probably going to be Jar Jar bonus footage. Where he will spout out even more annoying lines and bang around. God, would that suck.

yerssot
You don't know what it is some calm down

Dim
I'm closing this. It's been covered in other topics plus it's aready been answered again..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.